• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning!!! noobwatch03.io

osima

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/4/12
Hi, I buy a 114060 to this web, noobwatch03.io, and after a month waiting, I received a video of an incorrect model of the watch that offers in his web.
He have stolen me 565€ and I want to advice everybody of this web of thiefs.

realgenericuser

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/17
It's almost like replica watches attract fraudsters.

Many of us had to learn that lesson the hard way. I do buy from dhgate as well as TDs, but I make sure that the shipping date is well within the charge back period on the cc payment (requires paying for DHL shipping) OR that it's cheap enough I can gamble.

If you paid by credit card you may have some recourse, but many banks have a time limit on charge back claims. Better luck in the future.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You would think after 8 years on this form you would have known not to go with some random website, and used one of the dealers that we trust ( there's reasons we call them trusted dealers). I'm sorry that it looks like you lost money, hopefully you paid by a method where you can do a charge back

Reactions: Tucker

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Hi, I buy a 114060 to this web, noobwatch03.io, and after a month waiting, I received a video of an incorrect model of the watch that offers in his web.

Oh "noobwatch" where people think they buy directly from noob themselves...

Sorry for your loss dude.

You should have known better really, if you knew about this forum

Darryldgf

Looking Around
11/10/20

I just bought a Submariner from them and couldn't be happier. Great watch. Sorry you had a problem.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I just bought a Submariner from them and couldn't be happier. Great watch. Sorry you had a problem.

Stop promoting that website - do it one more time and you'll be out the door.