• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rediculous ebay wannabe ? PAM Panerai

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
He insists that it's a GEN :rollingonthefloor:
Please join in and have fun with him:)))

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Come on it has a Panerai 1000 movement in it. LOLOL

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Oh, sorry i didn't realize WOW, BUT the crown is a catcher isn't it?

Disappointing, he hasn't responded to my message yet. That's a true POS. It doesn't even have a crystal.

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Disappointing, he hasn't responded to my message yet. That's a true POS. It doesn't even have a crystal.

Hey, this is the new anti-reflective feature - and it works extremely well!
But only in connection with the outta space OP1000 movement!

Reactions: Rx4Time

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
Post the email exchange conversation here. Curious to see his response.

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Post the email exchange conversation here. Curious to see his response.

Here you go..
I: Maybe it would be fair if you also state that it`s a `Ridiculous LOW END` wannabe Panerai Replica!
He: Where did you get that information from and why would you assume that? That’s not the case at all.
I: Is that a serious question? ...CENSORED...And take care if winding the watch so the saw blade crown don´t cut your fingers!!!
He: Umm... I have 4 panerai’s. All bought at the boutique in Las Vegas. You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Go kick rocks...
I: Uhh now IT'S pissed! ...CENSORED...You little namby-pamby boy!

But write him and have FUN :lamo2:

Last edited:

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
Here you go..
I: Maybe it would be fair if you also state that it`s a `Ridiculous LOW END` wannabe Panerai Replica!
He: Where did you get that information from and why would you assume that? That’s not the case at all.
I: Is that a serious question? ...CENSORED...And take care if winding the watch so the saw blade crown don´t cut your fingers!!!
He: Umm... I have 4 panerai’s. All bought at the boutique in Las Vegas. You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. Go kick rocks...
I: Uhh now IT'S pissed! ...CENSORED...You little namby-pamby boy!

But write him and have FUN :lamo2:

You were nice to him. So he knew it was fake and trying to pass it off $2000 for a $85 watch! I also reported his ass.

Reactions: magoohkg