• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613LN Sub

o1314

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/12
Hi everyone, I hope you're keeping well during these strange times.

I haven't been on RWI for a very long time as I have moved to gen watches, but I'm always lurking to learn more about reps.

I have been offered this 116613LN locally with full box and papers from a local AD, but I am just concerned about the bezel insert.

With all the ceramic Subs that I have seen, I have never seen the paint come off the numbers on the bezel insert. The most obvious is the '0' in the '40' where it seems like its been chipped off.

Could the bezel insert (or entire watch perhaps) be aftermarket or is it possibly a defective insert from factory?

Thanking you in advance again.

Sorry I tried to attach the photos, but they didn't appear when I saved the post.

https://imgur.com/a/2lnNTGn
CSIrAg8.jpg

mshRtLn.jpg

8RSYPxm.jpg

lbpG5LA.jpg

lbpG5LA.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
That in very odd. The inlay if I am correct is platinum.

You mentioned could the bezel insert be aftermarket. It easily can but I don't see why a Rolex AD would try not tell you the bezel is an aftermarket. Bezels can easily be swapped out in less than 15 minutes. If you are asking if the watch is aftermarket ... like a Franken watch, then I would recommend you steer away from that way.

If the price seems too good to be true, it's like not. Bring a friend, or a someone who knows Rolex and get their opinion. The last thing you want to do is spend $7500 on a Franken Watch or super clone. Having said that, I highly doubt AD would sell you a fake watch.