• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Problem with trusted Dealer.

manolisimo

Horology Curious
4/8/14
Madrid
Hi everyone, i dont know if this is the right place where to place this issue, but i dont know where to post it, so i am in the search of a of advice. The thing is that I am having an issue with a TD from wich I bought a watch about a month ago.
After sending the QC pictures and accepting them, a week after, they gave me the tracking number.
The issue is, that this tracking number hasnt change at all for the next 19 days!, and it is only the information that the parcel was created, not even held to the carrier. I contact him and told me not to worry (after two days, and seeing him conected many times, but message unread) , but no solutions.
I called the the Carrier company, and told me that nothing has been held to them, and even worst, that since the tracking number was not used, is close to dissapear and be marked as, not sent.
I am a bit worried about this, so, i dont know if theres anywhere i should post the info and the screenshots of all this thing going on, or if I have to contact a moderator so to show him by PM the case. Anyway, thank you very much for the help.
ND!!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi manolisimo have heard of the Coronavirus ?? Have you ever heard of a country called China ?

The airwaybill /tracking number is produced by the sender when they create the label , not the carrier . It won't be updated on their system until the pick up or receive the parcel and scan the label . The TD's don't have large buildings with 'FAKE WATCHES LTD' and DHL vans dodging in all day , they sell fake/counterfeit illegal goods . The Chinese authorities aren't fans of this type of business. The dealers use a third party or legitimate businesses to pass them into the shipping companies hands , they don't mark the parcel ' Fake Noob Rolex $600 ' . Everything is hush hush incognito.
Your parcel is probably sitting somewhere waiting to be collected passed on to your carrier . There is a back log , only limited planes coming out of Hong Kong with limited room on those planes/skeleton staff numbers/ extra checks /covid protocols etc etc . You must have heard about this deadly pandemic ?
Members are reporting the same thing no update on tracking and weeks to get their watches . There is a big thread on it if you look . So the advice is be patient and don't worry about it you'll get your watch eventually . Don't jump the gun and open a ticket /contact a mod because they will give you the same answer . Also don't open a thread with screenshots /invoices/ and copies of texts/whats app /we chat messages because they will get short shrift from forum members , and quite frankly my dear nobody gives a fuck . I'm sure you will get your watch and if not you will have the support of the forum , but no need to get your knickers in a twist just chill and let things play out .There's people dying out there .

Last edited:
Reactions: loewenzahn

manolisimo

Horology Curious
4/8/14
Madrid
Hi manolisimo have heard of the Coronavirus ?? Have you ever heard of a country called China ?

The airwaybill /tracking number is produced by the sender when they create the label , not the carrier . It won't be updated on their system until the pick up or receive the parcel and scan the label . The TD's don't have large buildings with 'FAKE WATCHES LTD' and DHL vans dodging in all day , they sell fake/counterfeit illegal goods . The Chinese authorities aren't fans of this type of business. The dealers use a third party or legitimate businesses to pass them into the shipping companies hands , they don't mark the parcel ' Fake Noob Rolex $600 ' . Everything is hush hush incognito.
Your parcel is probably sitting somewhere waiting to be collected passed on to your carrier . There is a back log , only limited planes coming out of Hong Kong with limited room on those planes/skeleton staff numbers/ extra checks /covid protocols etc etc . You must have heard about this deadly pandemic ?
Members are reporting the same thing no update on tracking and weeks to get their watches . There is a big thread on it if you look . So the advice is be patient and don't worry about it you'll get your watch eventually . Don't jump the gun and open a ticket /contact a mod because they will give you the same answer . Also don't open a thread with screenshots /invoices/ and copies of texts/whats app /we chat messages because they will get short shrift from forum members , and quite frankly my dear nobody gives a fuck . I'm sure you will get your watch and if not you will have the support of the forum , but no need to get your knickers in a twist just chill and let things play out .There's people dying out there .

Make it the last time you talk to me the way you´re doing, who the hell you think you are to treat me with that disrespect?, next time you want to use your sarcasm and your prepotency, make sure you´re doing it with people you know and accept that kind of behaviour. As you have noticed, I havent upload any photos, neither any names o carriers, havent send anything to a MOD, neither get mad or all that things you just said, Just wondering if that was normal, or if anyone from the Forum could help me by their own experience, i was not asking for Condescendy.
Oh by the way, i know theres people dying out there, maybe been a Pneumologist working in public health in Madrid with my family in the netherlands, make me have a clue about it.

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
Hi manolisimo
my last order I placed was sitting in China for 3 weeks before it moved to UK and it took few more days from UK as well.
So yes, currently delays are to be expected and should not have you worried. Although I know it is hard to keep the patience.

Which TD did you order with? If it was one of the TDs from RWI you should have no issue with getting your watch.

Keep fingers crossed that things turn out well for you.

By the way, if you really are a Pneumologist working out of Madrid then you have my empathy for the work you are doing there. One cannot value enough the work the people in medical services are currently doing.

watchnut1

Looking Around
9/5/20
So the problem usually is, if it's an international parcel, the carrier hands it over to a international company like USPS and DHL and you are supposed to track there. I use third party tools like aftership or this web site to check status. It tries to get secondary information as well.

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
Thanks Manolisimo I'm glad i could be of assistance.

This young buck who's only been here a little over 3 years and he acts like he owns this place just because he can't keep his fingers from typing.... sad.

@manolisimo - I feel your pain, but be patient. I don't expect you to wait for months, but definitely at least 4-5 weeks before you get your product. If you think the duration is too long, you can always deal with other TDs or simply order them elsewhere. Don't worry about that sarcastic guy. He's trying to share his knowledge but often people come off thinking they're a genius but in reality, they are just a sad life trying to get attention. Have you received your watch yet?

Last edited:

FK1million

9/8/18
With my most recent order I had to wait nearly 6 weeks before the watches arrived from China, so dont worry its pretty normal for delays during this time. If you ordered with a trusted dealer here you will get the watch.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Hi everyone, i dont know if this is the right place where to place this issue, but i dont know where to post it, so i am in the search of a of advice. The thing is that I am having an issue with a TD from wich I bought a watch about a month ago.
After sending the QC pictures and accepting them, a week after, they gave me the tracking number.
The issue is, that this tracking number hasnt change at all for the next 19 days!, and it is only the information that the parcel was created, not even held to the carrier. I contact him and told me not to worry (after two days, and seeing him conected many times, but message unread) , but no solutions.
I called the the Carrier company, and told me that nothing has been held to them, and even worst, that since the tracking number was not used, is close to dissapear and be marked as, not sent.
I am a bit worried about this, so, i dont know if theres anywhere i should post the info and the screenshots of all this thing going on, or if I have to contact a moderator so to show him by PM the case. Anyway, thank you very much for the help.
ND!!
Lol. OH Jeez. Another one, hug? In the past 30 days there have been at least 5 or 6 of these "my shipping is taking so long and all the TD says is 'be patient'. I don't think those TDs understand who they're talking to because I'm a big deal".

So, similar to those "who has the best sub" and now "who has the best gmt?" threads. You could have discovered an answer with just tiny bit of reading. And when the same topic is created multiple times a day but multiple moons, sarcasm is inevitable.

I mean if multiple adults who all know how to tie their shoelaces, came up to you every day and asked "my shoe laces keep coming untied. What should I do?" you too would reply with sarcasm. If not on the first time, most likely by the seventh. And definitely but the 15th.

Especially if you were standing next to a sign that said "if your shoe laces is untied, simply tie it". Along with another 2ndaet sign showing/directing you how to tie your shoes.

Especially if these people asking silly questions like "what should I do when my shoe is untied?" were saying that they have a "problem with Adidas" or saying "I have a problem with Foot Locker. My shoe lace is untied."

Other than that, if you're not a fan of sarcasm, honestly... Maybe the internet isn't the best place for you. Or maybe you should start to read a tiny bit before posting silly questions that have already been posted between 5 to 20 times a day.

Angway, I'd say welcome to the internet, your majesty, but it looks like you discovered it at least 6.years ago despite the fact thay you haven't learned How to use it yet. But welcome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eCourierTracking

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/4/21
I would like to suggest the best place to MOD EDIT LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
ND!!

Pleas fill out a helpdesk ticket , we will be happy to assist you ....well not happy , but we do it anyway :)