• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any thoughts on this seller on Ebay

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
His watches definitely are genuine however there is no way to know if any aftermarket parts are in there. In the event one turns out to be fake Paypal will definitely cover you as the item is not as described (even if the seller states there is no returns).

genericvalue

Known Member
5/9/15
Essex, UK
yes, he wouldn't last five minutes selling that many fakes on ebay so on that score you are probably getting a genuine article.....but, like buying a used car, as Mr OffPink rightly alluded to - you gotta wonder what's under the hood. Looking at the well worn look of most of his stock, I would say most of it has been through multiple owners and due diligence falls on you for your own sake. He is only selling it on with no reliable provenance. I worry why he has so much stock missing bracelets - it begs the question what else has been parted either by the current seller or othersbefore him to turn a quick buck...caveat emptor big time if big money is involved

yongsum

Supporter
Certified
3/6/19
right on thanks. yeah i tend to think with that much stock, can't all be junk.
also noticed he's in the same city as govberg, so maybe selling what they can't ?
seen a few other grand lange's so i got some thinking to do.
can't wait for this addition though.