• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Up to 70% sale at cheapestnatostraps.com (as they try to save their business)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Hey RWI folk,

A lot of you will have heard of and used CheapestNatoStraps.com. They offer good quality straps in various styles (not just Nato), at very good prices.

I just got a promo email from them with a message from their founder, which reads:
tl; dr: We are having a sale to try to save our business.

This is a message I hoped I would never have to write. Straps and watches are probably the last thing you think of right now, but straps are what keep us sleepless at night right now.
In the last few weeks, Cheapest NATO Straps sales have steadily declined due to the covid-19 situation, and are now at a level where we are bleeding money every day.
Unfortunately, if this continues, we will not be able to continue our business. Ever since we started, our focus has been to have as wide a range of straps at the best price as possible, without compromising on quality or service. In the last years, we have been aiming to launch at least 20 new models every month, since our idea from the beginning was that everyone should be able to give their watch different looks quickly and easily. However, making 20 new models per month have required a lot of capital and that is where a large part of our revenue has gone.

This too shall pass. But to be able to get through this tough period, we need to sell a large part of our stock. That's why we have a sale with up to 70% off on most of our straps. No discount code is needed, unless you buy 5 straps or more, then enter "20" at the end of the check out for an additional 20% bulk discount.

Stay safe and take care of your loved ones.
Best regards, Sofie and the CNS team.

I have no reason to think that this is a crappy marketing ploy, so I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone felt like making some strap purchases and helping these guys get through a tough patch.

Soccer2010

Looking Around
21/3/20
I'm new to this addictive hobby and I have spent most of my time on RWG website. I'm going to start looking more at this website. I just picked up (6) watch bands from
CheapestNatoStraps.com

Reactions: p0pperini

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Made my first order from them, and already working on a second...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

HAMMER DOWN

12/5/12
Thanks! I snagged a few tropic straps I've had my eyes on for a while. Can't beat the price!

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Anybody received anything from these guys? I ordered two weeks ago and nothing has turned up yet.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I emailed CheapesrNatoStraps about my order. There is a backlogg due to their sale but orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

HAMMER DOWN

12/5/12
Nah, nothing yet.

I assuming that airmail service all over the world would be slow as molasses right now

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I always just pay the 10 bucks for FedEx
Always arrive within a week.

sent from my noob v20 ultra

jackbrabham

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
6/10/18
What makes a quality nato strap? Less likely to fray?

Been thinking about trying out this route.

How is their leather? Full grain rather than the cheap stuff?

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk
Try to save their business my ass..

Those guys are making a killing!

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
I ordered in mid-May and it took about 4 weeks to get here. In the past it was only about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks but with everything going on it took a bit longer. Still, well worth the wait.