• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

question about 116610LN insert on ebay, seller dirk hq-watches cologne

j0shi1992

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Hello together!
I have a question about an 116610LN insert on ebay. There is a seller and he seems to sell several watch parts (omega, tudor, rolex, etc). cause he sells more brands I thought he maybe is an dealer and has an website with better prices so I did some research with google and looks like I found him. his name seems to be dirk from cologne, owner of HQ-Watches and thats how I find this forum here too. Seems to be an good guy, so he had sold some 116610LN inserts and maybe I can buy the next one! :)

Is this bezel genuine? for me it looks very good but im not an expert.. Thank you for your help!

greets joshi

osVMJ.jpg

osJ9o.jpg

osxKk.jpg

os0RD.jpg

ouDqW.jpg

osgDP.jpg

Last edited:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
He is known as Zocker4711 here and is a well known modder. If he advertises parts as gen, then they should be gen based on his previous reputation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Winni

j0shi1992

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Thank you Ride2live and srhoque ! I took a look for more pictures and Im not an expert but im a little bit confused why the Pearl is glued from the backsite? Ive heard the pearl just should be pressed in without glue? And it looks like the numbers are a little thinner than the inserts Sub007 is selling..

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Thank you Ride2live and srhoque ! I took a look for more pictures and Im not an expert but im a little bit confused why the Pearl is glued from the backsite? Ive heard the pearl just should be pressed in without glue? And it looks like the numbers are a little thinner than the inserts Sub007 is selling..

j0shi1992 - Not sure where your concerns are coming from, but sub007 is selling a gen insert. He has a history here and as I have mentioned before - he is well respected/trusted on this forum. Please do some more reading.

Reactions: KSwatches

j0shi1992

Horology Curious
5/2/20
j0shi1992 - Not sure where your concerns are coming from, but sub007 is selling a gen insert. He has a history here and as I have mentioned before - he is well respected/trusted on this forum. Please do some more reading.

Im talking about the Insert of ebay and not sub007 :)

j0shi1992

Horology Curious
5/2/20
Im in contact with sub007 :)
As I noticed smoke is an expert? Sir, maybe you have any idea about this bezel on ebay?

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Im in contact with sub007 :)
As I noticed smoke is an expert? Sir, maybe you have any idea about this bezel on ebay?

Do you have the link to the listing as the pics are not good that you posted and I'll tell you if its gen
This used to be my mate zokker

j0shi1992

Horology Curious
5/2/20
hello guys, sorry for my late reply! I just did a lot of research about bezel inserts genuine and aftermarket and it seems to be a fake bezel insert.. made by clean factory. the pearl of the genuine bezel insert never is glued in and the piece from the pearl going inside the insert is a little bit thicker than the clean factory one. So it seems your "trustworthy" zocker4711 is selling fake parts on ebay titled as genuine...! I dont want to judge anyone because Im a beginner, but it seems the proofs are undisputed. smoke Anyway can you please take a close look on this bezel insert?

By the way, the next insert fake insert is online for sale and also titled as genuine: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-11661...t/392700459128

Wearing replicas is a thing in itself, but selling fake parts as genuine is just fraud. Raddave

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Shitty pics mate cant tell from them.zoccker aint even on this forum anymore ive not heard from him in years so he cant reply amd send you cleaner pics

Last edited:

j0shi1992

Horology Curious
5/2/20
His pics are out of focus, probably intentional. It doesn't look like a genuine insert, his honesty was called into question many times which is why he no longer posts on RWI.

Report the insert as fake to eBay.

Ok thank you, I will report it. To be honest I wonder why such a person is still allowed to have an account here...

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Ok thank you, I will report it. To be honest I wonder why such a person is still allowed to have an account here...

Because the pics are super bad i cant tell shit from these angles but the insert imo would be real as he wont sell fake as far as ive know him .zoccker was my good mate back in the day and i would not think he sell fake .ive not spoke to him in years now as he went awol from the forum
as for the glue on the back maybe the pearl was loose.

Last edited:

Bustyouup4free

Renowned Member
1/2/14
Just wanna add my $ .02. Zocker built 2 watches for me over three years. I sent him genuine parts, he serviced movements, pressed in crystals. Spent easily over 1000€ with his services. I personally never had any issues regarding his work. I also am located in Germany, so maybe that played a role. But until he was removed from the forum, i actually had plans to have him build 2 more watches... RIP

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk