Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay Trash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ebay Trash

    This seller has perfect feedback and seems to be a celebrity seller:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/312846650779


    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

    But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

    I wanted this omega so bad :/
    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

    #2
    The best part is the DJ sticker on the back of a Submariner:

    Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

    But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

    I wanted this omega so bad :/
    I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

    Comment


      #3
      Difficult to believe anybody would bid almost $5k for a toy - which is in excellent working condition, despite missing and entire end link.

      I couldn't report it, the eBay report thing is broken.
      https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by tripdog View Post
        Difficult to believe anybody would bid almost $5k for a toy - which is in excellent working condition, despite missing and entire end link.

        I couldn't report it, the eBay report thing is broken.
        This seller has 145,899 successful sales with 100% feedback. He is associated with Joel Magee who has been on some of these pawn shows. Obviously, he doesn't know shit about watches.

        https://www.news5cleveland.com/table...s-in-cleveland
        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

        But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

        I wanted this omega so bad :/
        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

        Comment


          #5
          $545 buys you a 116610 LN. Of course, it is listed as an LV.

          https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-subma...UAAOSwXAFd0~k8

          Last edited by Tucker; 19-11-19, 23:47.
          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

          But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

          I wanted this omega so bad :/
          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Tucker View Post
            $545 buys you a 116610 LN. Of course, it is listed as an LV.

            https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rolex-subma...UAAOSwXAFd0~k8

            That has to be some sort of scam - 1 sold, 1 available.
            https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tripdog View Post

              That has to be some sort of scam - 1 sold, 1 available.
              No way man. It’s just a great deal! I only bought one so there is one left for you.
              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

              But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

              I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Tucker View Post

                No way man. It’s just a great deal! I only bought one so there is one left for you.
                Cool Bro. Thanks.
                https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Tucker View Post

                  This seller has 145,899 successful sales with 100% feedback. He is associated with Joel Magee who has been on some of these pawn shows. Obviously, he doesn't know shit about watches.

                  https://www.news5cleveland.com/table...s-in-cleveland
                  I'm offended.... I know a TON about watches..... I sold that turd for $5500...... WHOOOO HOOOOO.... Whose the genius now!!!
                  "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by tripdog View Post
                    Difficult to believe anybody would bid almost $5k for a toy - which is in excellent working condition, despite missing and entire end link.

                    I couldn't report it, the eBay report thing is broken.
                    Yeah but it's a fake end link, so it'll be cheap to replace.

                    I contacted the seller to say I hope you haven't mailed that fake watch yet.
                    GEN - 1982 Rolex 16013 "American Psycho" Champagne Tapestry Datejust; Omega 38.5 "Skyfall" blue AT; 1999 Omega 2531.80; Hamilton K454 "Sputnik"; 1967 Bulova Accutron 218D; Seagull 1963 Chronograph reissue
                    REP - Rolex Explorer 5500 Gilt Dial gen case; 1988 Rolex 16610 TC Franken; V6F v2.5 Omega SM300 "Spectre"; Cartel Rolex 6238 Pre-Daytona; Johnny Lazar "Goldfinger" Rolex 6538; Rolex 6542 Albino GMT
                    WISH - Rolex 5513 rep or Franken; Omega Moonwatch gen

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by cheld View Post

                      Yeah but it's a fake end link, so it'll be cheap to replace.

                      I contacted the seller to say I hope you haven't mailed that fake watch yet.
                      I sent a message yesterday and they didn't respond. They know it's fake.
                      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

                      But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

                      I wanted this omega so bad :/
                      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X