• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is TRUSTY TIME safe and legit? (http://www.trustytime01.cc)

LinaMinelli14

Known Member
16/10/19
Does it hurt, that he isnt a TD?

I mean is he still trustworthy?

Anybody ordered from him before?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Does it hurt, that he isnt a TD?

I mean is he still trustworthy?

Anybody ordered from him before?

It does n hurt asking but you don't like my answer obviously and you insist on asking

I will answer you again, we like to stick to our TD's here

Trusty may be TD elsewhere so ask where he is

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
It’s safe since it doesn’t bite. It’s not legit because their products are fakes.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

LinaMinelli14

Known Member
16/10/19
It does n hurt asking but you don't like my answer obviously and you insist on asking

I will answer you again, we like to stick to our TD's here

Trusty may be TD elsewhere so ask where he is

You simply said not TD.

I am new to the forum, sorry I didnt really get what you were implying.

So not TD means, not trustworthy and not "legit", "legit" meaning safe to buy from.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You simply said not TD.

I am new to the forum, sorry I didnt really get what you were implying.

So not TD means, not trustworthy and not "legit", "legit" meaning safe to buy from.

If you use the RWI TD list and you have an issue with your purchase, the forum staff will help serve as the mediator to resolve the issue with the TD. If you use Trusty nobody at RWI can help you. You are on your own.

LinaMinelli14

Known Member
16/10/19
If you use the RWI TD list and you have an issue with your purchase, the forum staff will help serve as the mediator to resolve the issue with the TD. If you use Trusty nobody at RWI can help you. You are on your own.

Thanks alot!

:)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
The Amazon description of the book “Rolex Replication” published by The Philadelphia Society states that “doing business with these companies is like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun”.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Trusty is a TD at RWG. Which is a sister forum.
i've bought 4 watches from him. He is faster than many of the others. As you are new it's better to stick to the TDs in here. Safer for you. Learn the rep game. What you have to look for. Be sharp in evaluating the QC pictures etc. What to ask for and all.
once you know the game and get membership at other fora then you can buy from their TDs too.