• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona on ebay

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
if that looks gen to you, then you should consider some heavy duty glasses :rofl:

lol, errrr, that's why I'm asking the 'professionals' on here, not a big Rolex fan, but a deal is a deal to sell on... person seems to sell a lot of collectors coins, so thought maybe they didn't know worth etc, seems odd sell for the seller.

Also not 100% sure what I'm missing, enlighten me... looks good quality to me, well for Rolex anyway, not best quality watches. and Rolex crown seemed rounded which I don't see on many reps. and bezel well done.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
lol, errrr, that's why I'm asking the 'professionals' on here, not a big Rolex fan, but a deal is a deal to sell on... person seems to sell a lot of collectors coins, so thought maybe they didn't know worth etc, seems odd sell for the seller.

Also not 100% sure what I'm missing, enlighten me... looks good quality to me, well for Rolex anyway, not best quality watches. and Rolex crown seemed rounded which I don't see on many reps. and bezel well done.

Dw about it, didn't mean to seem unfriendly, i was just joking.

Proportions are wrong, subdials at 3 and 9 are too far away, print and font of R O L E X is wrong, markers are rounded in the wrong way, they look more like rounded squares, bezel font is obscene, rehaut engravings seem to be done by a child and are completely misaligned vertically, you could swim in between those SEL and finally you could puncture your lungs with those pushers since they are so long.

it's one of those 30$ beach watches

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Dw about it, didn't mean to seem unfriendly, i was just joking.

Proportions are wrong, subdials at 3 and 9 are too far away, print and font of R O L E X is wrong, markers are rounded in the wrong way, they look more like rounded squares, bezel font is obscene, rehaut engravings seem to be done by a child and are completely misaligned vertically, you could swim in between those SEL and finally you could puncture your lungs with those pushers since they are so long.

it's one of those 30$ beach watches

thanks for pointing out the flaws, your right, wonder if the person knows... or wasn't sure, hence low starting price, the seller has shit ton of stuff on sale