• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Richard Mille Watchmaker Germany

CBRFireblade

Horology Curious
2/8/17
Hello,

Did someone know a good Whatchmaker that can repair a gen Richard Mille?

I've dropped the watch on the carpet. Now the date is postponed and the watch is not running anymore. I searchin for a less expensive solution tnen to give it directly to RM for repair. Thank you guys

alpride4ever

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/12
Hello,

Did someone know a good Whatchmaker that can repair a gen Richard Mille?

I've dropped the watch on the carpet. Now the date is postponed and the watch is not running anymore. I searchin for a less expensive solution tnen to give it directly to RM for repair. Thank you guys

Is the watch under warranty? Seems a bit odd for a gen RM to malfunction from hitting the carpet...

CBRFireblade

Horology Curious
2/8/17
k5FwrD4.jpg

vGbc6KS.jpg

i lost the red rubber and look at the date position

Last edited:

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
i assume that the base caliber is fine as it is made up to RM's G-Force standards... What is more likely destroyed is the Dubois Depraz Chrono/Date-Module on top of it.

Dont know who is willing to put his hands upon a heavy hitter like this... But there are several resellers that service their pre-owned watches by themselves in-house.

I'm not really sure what to think about the guys from CologneWatch-center in germany but if i remember correctly they service their APs in house - and as they also use DD modules on the chronos and also sell RM's i can imagine they are abled to find a solution and can help you.

Dont recommend them as i have no experience with them but that is the only thing that came to my mind.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Right click and then open them in a new tab - they are hosted on imgur

CBRFireblade

Horology Curious
2/8/17
wich hoster should i use in the future? Can you recommend me a dealer for gen parts? I searchin a gen green dial for my Daytona 18k T Series 16528

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
wich hoster should i use in the future?

Use ClickPix.org as it's owned by this forum. You can just click on the little picture icon (above the box where you type your replies) and that will do it automatically.