• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[HELP] Rolex Submariner

scurrr

Looking Around
21/9/19
Hello guys,

I found this guy on Facebook.. he offers this watch for only 149,00€.

What do you think about this fake?

u5l9xsud.jpg

4qpyowzx.jpg

lrz3z5wk.jpg

a4zmdm8e.jpg

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think that you are begging to be scammed ... stick to TD !

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Worth 90 euros at the best.

scurr

Looking Around
19/9/19
I think that you are begging to be scammed ... stick to TD !

I already contacted TD's like Toro Bravo bcs of the many positive feedbacks... but my watch that I want is currently not available and I tried Facebook j4f.
Thanks for the acknowledgment... I see so many turks/arabs selling fakes on facebook/ebay in germany... sure they got them from turkey.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I already contacted TD's like Toro Bravo bcs of the many positive feedbacks... but my watch that I want is currently not available and I tried Facebook j4f.
Thanks for the acknowledgment... I see so many turks/arabs selling fakes on facebook/ebay in germany... sure they got them from turkey.

If all TD told you the watch was not available, and all of a sudden, you find it from a random guy on facebook or instagram, that's the first scam warning.
Our TD or TD from other boards are at the source of the reps, if they can't have something, nobody can

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
The model you have linked is a TT sub, they are available from TDs, and you will get a much better looking rep. What Glaude is telling you is the biggest red flag in the world. If anyone claims to be able to sell you a watch that TDs can’t source. You are throwing your money in the trash, literally. It will be a scam.