• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Advice with Persistant Ebay Scammer Help!!

Billio

I'm Pretty Popular
15/4/09
Guys, I'd love some advice regarding a dodgey character from ebay. To cut a long story short I bought a watch from a seller from Argentina and it arrived broken. I suggested that I take the watch to get it fixed and split the cost of the repair but instead he insisted that i send it at my own cost to an unverified address in the UK. I therefore declined and left negative feedback..

Ever since then the seller has bought numerous items from me with various accounts set up in the same paypal name to leave retaliation feedback.

I know if I reported him to Ebay they would remove the feedback and most likely suspend his accounts but he is giving me the impression that he won't let that stop him and fear he'd possibly come back down the line or even rock up at my door. All this for 1 honest negative feedback.

What would you guys suggest I do?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
big_dazza report him immediately. You should not have to put up with that crap. He’s not going to come to your house. If he’s that determined he’ll get you sooner or later with a car bomb or drive-by knifing. Call Ebay and arm yourself.

Reactions: Nivka

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Report him. Move home. Sleep with one eye open. In fact, don't sleep - never sleep again, it's too risky.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.
if you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire THE A- TEAM.