• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fake Tudor BB 36mm

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
his story is just mad, has a seagull asian movement put in it etc...

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Reported. He is not accepting questions so you can't communicate with him. What a moron.

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
His other sale's are nearly all Tag Heuer, with bad descriptions, hes a want to be dealer, but not sure he knows what he is doing, he might have been sold it, and he actually thinks its real with a 'seagull' movement in..... even know he says its been sent back to him from America after Tudor told buyer its fake.. jesus. and people are bidding on it like crazy.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
But really, there's no point giving attention to fake's on eBay. The buyer protection policy means the buyer can keep the watch and the money. It's all the worse for the seller.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
But really, there's no point giving attention to fake's on eBay. The buyer protection policy means the buyer can keep the watch and the money. It's all the worse for the seller.

If the buyer knows they have been had.

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
If the buyer knows they have been had.
If. But most mechanical owners will have to get their watch serviced one day or another. And the savvy ones (majority) may know it's fake and use the eBay policy to buy and keep reps for free

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You told it... Buyer protection will cover me in the next...mmhh... three years?
ANY fake must be reported ASAP!

^^^^^This.
There has to be a time limit to assert your buyer's protection rights. I'm convinced a lot of the buyers of these fake watches have no idea it is fake until it breaks and/or they get it serviced.