• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
I know the picture is crap but something looks off on the lower gmt, any experts out there care to help?
b92fac988bb1fb16136418b8ea16d6c7.jpg

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
The crown is unscrewed, sticking far out from the CGs. The inner track tick marks appear to be too big and bold, but it may be the lighting. Can’t tell about the hand stack.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: parklanephil

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
The crown is unscrewed, sticking far out from the CGs. The inner track tick marks appear to be too big and bold, but it may be the lighting. Can’t tell about the hand stack.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thanks, it looked off to me, appreciate it
I will try and get a better photo, the guy used to work for me and has recently been larging it up about how I should never have sacked his sorry ass ????

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Also, who runs a gmt hand telling the same time as the main dial?

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Also, who runs a gmt hand telling the same time as the main dial?

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
It’s definitely not gen. Just can’t tell you which rep it is without a better pic. Judging by the quality of the crystal and the white paint in the (maybe) ceramic bezel, I would guess DHGate special.

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
It's a cheap rep.

Bracelet mid links are supposed to be polished, these are brushed. SEL fitment is rough. Bezel insert indices are white here & should be platinum. I don't think you'd even find something this low end from a TD.

Last edited: