• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP on Craigslist near New Orleans

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
So.... you’re part of a large collective of watch enthusiasts, some of which put their heart and soul into dissecting and reviewing reps side by side with the gen, all for nothing, in fact buying decent tools and equipment means they’re out of pocket, and it’s all for your/our enjoyment....

then there’s the staff/admin here, who work tirelessly with the dealers to make sure you get access to the best of the best of the best reps available with a service second to none. You’re buying counterfeit goods with a guarantee!!! How crazy is that??

AND YOU STILL WANT TO BUY SHITE FROM CRAIGSLIST????

are you bloody mental? :lmao:

Do yourself a favour, stick to the trusted dealers here, they’re trusted for a reason ;)

wallaby1

Horology Curious
17/12/18
Florida, United States
I figured the general sentiment toward CL on the forum would be negative, but I didn't realize just how negative it was. I suppose I was asking for a ribbing.

charity7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/16
So.... you’re part of a large collective of watch enthusiasts, some of which put their heart and soul into dissecting and reviewing reps side by side with the gen, all for nothing, in fact buying decent tools and equipment means they’re out of pocket, and it’s all for your/our enjoyment....

then there’s the staff/admin here, who work tirelessly with the dealers to make sure you get access to the best of the best of the best reps available with a service second to none. You’re buying counterfeit goods with a guarantee!!! How crazy is that??

AND YOU STILL WANT TO BUY SHITE FROM CRAIGSLIST????

are you bloody mental? :lmao:

Do yourself a favour, stick to the trusted dealers here, they’re trusted for a reason ;)

What a Statement! :punk: