• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime shipping from California. No change in tracking for a week. Normal?

Wwwo

Horology Curious
24/3/19
Hi All. I ordered my first rep watch 2 weeks ago from Puretime and a week ago I got a notification that it shipped. However, when I check the tracking it says that it’s shipping from California and only the shipping label has been created. It’s been like that for a week now with no change. I emailed Puretime but didn’t get a response. Is this normal? Or should I expect that I won’t be getting the watch now and out the money spent? Thanks!

Apologies if if this is the wrong sub to post in. Wasn’t sure what topic it fell under.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Hi All. I ordered my first rep watch 2 weeks ago from Puretime and a week ago I got a notification that it shipped. However, when I check the tracking it says that it’s shipping from California and only the shipping label has been created. It’s been like that for a week now with no change. I emailed Puretime but didn’t get a response. Is this normal? Or should I expect that I won’t be getting the watch now and out the money spent? Thanks!

Apologies if if this is the wrong sub to post in. Wasn’t sure what topic it fell under.
This is normal. The package is inbound to a import location in the US. They have pre printed the label and will attach it to the package when it arrives

Let me guess its FedEx label correct. Also do very suprised if you see it scan and come from new york

And no you shouldn't assume you have lost the watch. Its been one week. It is not shipping via DHL. It takes around 2 weeks to see movement on your tracking #

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Reactions: Wwwo

Wwwo

Horology Curious
24/3/19
Thanks for the info! Yes it’s FedEX. I was just thrown off by the California shipping location but that makes sense. Thanks!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Thanks for the info! Yes it’s FedEX. I was just thrown off by the California shipping location but that makes sense. Thanks!
TD's are using this method at the moment as it is safer. Sead especially, he has shipped this way to me last 4 orders. You will not see any movement until the importer gets the package and FedEx picks it up after clearance

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Goosesedan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/19
I am currently still waiting on my order. It says "label created" a week ago........hopefully this week i get the watch.