• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm a Clueless Whiny Noob So I'm Threatening a TD to Get What I Want

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Poor little noob, everybody's picking on him.
:rofl:

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I have been trying to purchase a rep from Trusty Time for over a month. I initially purchased with my Visa card and they said it wouldn’t work. I never had a charge from Trusty but that same night the card was used for fraud on Eddie Bauer website.

Ive been talking with “Ryan” from Trusty and he says I need positive feedback on my account here or use bitcoin. That’s the only way I can pay. This seems absurd. I have plenty of money to pay them for this $400 watch. I can understand if it was $4,000 or something but this is a small purchase for me. Can anyone help me at all?????

Lol on you OP
:ban:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
You mean mods talk to each other? you mean members talk to each other? You mean TD's know and talk to each other?

Ssshhh brother. Don't let everyone in on this secret, otherwise noobs will stop posting these whiny entitled threads, and we will no longer be able to have fun with them.

Reactions: k4jun

father_time

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/2/19
Seems to me like he's the kinda guy that wants to wear a Rolodex while sipping a glass of 73' Hublot.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
I have been trying to purchase a rep from Trusty Time for over a month. I initially purchased with my Visa card and they said it wouldn’t work. I never had a charge from Trusty but that same night the card was used for fraud on Eddie Bauer website.

Ive been talking with “Ryan” from Trusty and he says I need positive feedback on my account here or use bitcoin. That’s the only way I can pay. This seems absurd. I have plenty of money to pay them for this $400 watch. I can understand if it was $4,000 or something but this is a small purchase for me. Can anyone help me at all?????

You were on the wrong Trusty Time website, Dipsh!t, so here's a thought Mr. Single Digit Post Count ……. It's much better to be humble and ask for assistance (there are people here who can give you good advice if they WANT to) then to be an arrogant, out of control prick who is proving to be more of a burden than an asset to the community here .. that will earn you a quick, one-way ticket into cyberspace pal .. ...

Reactions: Cicero

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

I could help you but I am having more fun laughing at you.