• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I'm a Clueless Whiny Noob So I'm Threatening a TD to Get What I Want

daddyreptar

Horology Curious
27/1/19
I have been trying to purchase a rep from Trusty Time for over a month. I initially purchased with my Visa card and they said it wouldn’t work. I never had a charge from Trusty but that same night the card was used for fraud on Eddie Bauer website.

Ive been talking with “Ryan” from Trusty and he says I need positive feedback on my account here or use bitcoin. That’s the only way I can pay. This seems absurd. I have plenty of money to pay them for this $400 watch. I can understand if it was $4,000 or something but this is a small purchase for me. Can anyone help me at all?????

Last edited by a moderator:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Not a TD here so nope no help from here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Trusty Time is not a trusted dealer here. You should go to our sister site RWG where Trusty is a trusted dealer.

BTW, what trusty website did you go to? Usually it is Andrew who responds any communication not Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: FizzikalJ

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
I don't understand, OP sent me this message by email:

I will just keep posting about how bad my experience is with you if you do not let me purchase a watch with you. You will lose way more business. I also will post on Reddit, Facebook, RWI , and every watch forum.

I would change your mind on letting me use PayPal. This is a $400 purchase. Just let me buy a watch!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
and this .....:

You guys are a rip off if you only take bitcoin and lite coin. I have already tried my visa with you and there were fraud charges. You fucking suck. I will buy from a way better trusted dealer who isn’t a fucking scam.

Sent from my iPhone

Reactions: johnlogan

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Based on what Ryan has posted...the op looks like a bad sport and highly improper threats...noob alert!

Don’t threaten sellers, if you don’t like their rules then choose someone else!

Admin lock this thread.

Reactions: Mike116

stu00a

Renowned Member
Supporter
30/12/10
USA
ryanwayer at InTIme is superb TD and he has been a TD for long period time.

OP, you gotta understand the facts that new members sometimes put some stupid notes on Paypal and TD's Paypal gets blocked and that's what Ryan is probably trying to mitigate. TD definitely don't want to have their Paypal blocked because of $400 transaction. (Seems a lot to someone but not to everyone)

- Brian

Reactions: johnlogan

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Another shite noob who thinks he’s entitled to Pp privileges.
:ban:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have been trying to purchase a rep from Trusty Time for over a month. I initially purchased with my Visa card and they said it wouldn’t work. I never had a charge from Trusty but that same night the card was used for fraud on Eddie Bauer website.

Ive been talking with “Ryan” from Trusty and he says I need positive feedback on my account here or use bitcoin. That’s the only way I can pay. This seems absurd. I have plenty of money to pay them for this $400 watch. I can understand if it was $4,000 or something but this is a small purchase for me. Can anyone help me at all?????

Dickhead

Reactions: Mike116

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Good lord what is wrong with these noobs lately. It's like they all just got out of kindergarten and had thier loli pops stuck up thier asses.

Op, making threats won't fly here.

Suck it up, buttercup !

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Noob, no TD is required to sell you any watch just because they have it on their website and are open for business. What you may not realize is that every other TD has read your post, or will do so in the future, then add you to their “Do Not Sell To...” list. You may want to try DHgate in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobandshawn

Patron
29/10/13
Florida
every other TD has read your post, or will do so in the future, then add you to their “Do Not Sell To...” list. You may want to try DHgate in the future.

You mean mods talk to each other? you mean members talk to each other? You mean TD's know and talk to each other?

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Loser noob op probably didn’t think Ryan would come here to give his side...been away for a few years from this hobby but now I’m back, and have to say more noobs seem self-entitled than ever before.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
What confuse me is he tried to order from Trusty Time but he contacted Ryan from InTime.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI