Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

I'm a Clueless Whiny Noob So I'm Threatening a TD to Get What I Want

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daddyreptar Hey, we have a seller who may be able to help you. He says he accepts Paypal see post #19.

Check this link below:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ig-levidreycon
    https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ride2live View Post
      every other TD has read your post, or will do so in the future, then add you to their “Do Not Sell To...” list. You may want to try DHgate in the future.
      You mean mods talk to each other? you mean members talk to each other? You mean TD's know and talk to each other?

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Loser noob op probably didn’t think Ryan would come here to give his side...been away for a few years from this hobby but now I’m back, and have to say more noobs seem self-entitled than ever before.

Comment

lmao wtf

Comment

What confuse me is he tried to order from Trusty Time but he contacted Ryan from InTime.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
            https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post
              What confuse me is he tried to order from Trusty Time but he contacted Ryan from InTime.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
              He is truly clueless.
              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Poor little noob, everybody's picking on him.
                You can't give the life you have more time, so give more time to the life you have

Comment

Originally posted by daddyreptar View Post
                  I have been trying to purchase a rep from Trusty Time for over a month. I initially purchased with my Visa card and they said it wouldn’t work. I never had a charge from Trusty but that same night the card was used for fraud on Eddie Bauer website.

Ive been talking with “Ryan” from Trusty and he says I need positive feedback on my account here or use bitcoin. That’s the only way I can pay. This seems absurd. I have plenty of money to pay them for this $400 watch. I can understand if it was $4,000 or something but this is a small purchase for me. Can anyone help me at all?????
                  Lol on you OP
                  WTB: Pelagos LHD XF/V6F
                  WTB: Noob LMPO bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by bobandshawn View Post

You mean mods talk to each other? you mean members talk to each other? You mean TD's know and talk to each other?

Ssshhh brother. Don't let everyone in on this secret, otherwise noobs will stop posting these whiny entitled threads, and we will no longer be able to have fun with them.

Comment

Seems to me like he's the kinda guy that wants to wear a Rolodex while sipping a glass of 73' Hublot.

Comment

I have been trying to purchase a rep from Trusty Time for over a month. I initially purchased with my Visa card and they said it wouldn’t work. I never had a charge from Trusty but that same night the card was used for fraud on Eddie Bauer website.

Ive been talking with “Ryan” from Trusty and he says I need positive feedback on my account here or use bitcoin. That’s the only way I can pay. This seems absurd. I have plenty of money to pay them for this $400 watch. I can understand if it was $4,000 or something but this is a small purchase for me. Can anyone help me at all?????
                        You were on the wrong Trusty Time website, Dipsh!t, so here's a thought Mr. Single Digit Post Count ……. It's much better to be humble and ask for assistance (there are people here who can give you good advice if they WANT to) then to be an arrogant, out of control prick who is proving to be more of a burden than an asset to the community here .. that will earn you a quick, one-way ticket into cyberspace pal .. ...
                        Midnight Rider[S][/S]

Comment

Awwwww, it’s no fun when the inmate doesn’t appear

Comment

I could help you but I am having more fun laughing at you.

Comment

Working...
                            X