• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner Hulk at around 80$. Is it a correct price? Thanks

STROE BOGDAN

Horology Curious
2/3/17
Can you guys help me about knowing what should be the value of this replica hulk. I have a guy who is selling it to me for 80 $
It is automatic with china eta movement from what i was told. The watch is new.
As stated from the seller the bezel is ceramic , the bezel has rolex graved inside and the crystal is sapphire with rolex crown engraved in the crystal at 6 oclock.
This are the pictures i have from him.
I appreciate if anyone can give me some infos.
I just don't want to buy a cheap rep, that is why i'm asking for help here.
Thanks in advance

mWHls.jpg
mWdAp.jpg
mWXbh.jpg
mW3qD.jpg
mWmMU.jpg
mW5A8.jpg
mpDl3.jpg
mpuvb.jpg
mpEq2.jpg

Last edited:

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ok, I feel a little better. That is atrocious. Please don't waste your money on it. Looking at it caused me to get sick.

Reactions: hackkakid

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I have a guy who is selling it to me for 80 $

I just don't want to buy a cheap rep

Er.......what??????

So he's told you he's selling it for $80. He's obviously selling it at a profit, which means it's worth considerably (CONSIDERABLY) less than $80. But you don't want to buy a cheap rep.

:picard2:

Reactions: STROE BOGDAN

STROE BOGDAN

Horology Curious
2/3/17
Thanks for the help. Exactly what i was suspecting. I tought it is the correct value for the rep that he is selling. But it looks like for 80 $ i should get something better than this.
Thanks again.

GingerBubba

24/10/17
OP, if you're after a good budget Rolex, get a Regmariner from Narikaa. They're easily the best lower budget model.

STROE BOGDAN

Horology Curious
2/3/17
Er.......what??????

So he's told you he's selling it for $80. He's obviously selling it at a profit, which means it's worth considerably (CONSIDERABLY) less than $80. But you don't want to buy a cheap rep.

:picard2:

Sorry i did not express myself corectly. What i meant was that i would like to pay the price that reflects the actual value of the rep. i don't really know what to expect from a 80-100 bucks rep.
I'm just looking for a decent rep at the correct price.

SUrep

Known Member
18/7/17
Its a very bad rep. Not worth buying. Spend some more cash and get a regmariner ( like GingerBubba said)

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Hahaha can't see it on tapa but I'm imagining it. Can some please repost this so that tapa users can see it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sfgerl

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
The cig lighter and Hello Kitty fleece make a nice background :eek: I also like the "18k" stamp on the back of the watch...

STROE BOGDAN

Horology Curious
2/3/17
I actually like this green design alot. I'm not to much into having the rolex logo. I've seen some Parnis watches with Parnis logo or no logo at all going for 90 $ - 100 $ on ebay
Are this watches a better build quality ? I hope i don't upset anyone with my questions.
Thanks

GingerBubba

24/10/17
I actually like this green design alot. I'm not to much into having the rolex logo. I've seen some Parnis watches with Parnis logo or no logo at all going for 90 $ - 100 $ on ebay
Are this watches a better build quality ? I hope i don't upset anyone with my questions.
Thanks

Lol, I doubt your questions will upset anyone, but you're on a Rep forum. Sure there are loads of guys here with Gens, others who like homage watches, but there are probably better forums to discuss your love of Parnises :rofl:

STROE BOGDAN

Horology Curious
2/3/17
Lol, I doubt your questions will upset anyone, but you're on a Rep forum. Sure there are loads of guys here with Gens, others who like homage watches, but there are probably better forums to discuss your love of Parnises :rofl:

ok I'll move my thread about parnis on a homage forum dedicated . Sorry

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
ok I'll move my thread about parnis on a homage forum dedicated . Sorry

Better to buy a parnis then that piece. At least you will save yourself the embarrassment of a call out. Personally I'd look at narrkia as said. His "regmariner" isn't that much more expensive and the build quality will blow away the parnis and that abomination you posted.