• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Triangle Shipping services for sending parcels from China to Greece via UK (or any other EU country

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Dear RWIs

Customs have become very strict the last year here in Greece and that a big problem for anyone who buys items from China
I'm trying find a safe triangle shipping service company that will provide me with a UK address , so the parcel would be delivered there and then be forwarded to Greece (as an EU shipment)
Unfortunately , Aramex/shopandship is not an option as the seller won't ship to an Aramex address

any ideas what would help me out?

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
I use myukmailbox for triangle shipping to Germany, never had any problems.

You can choose from different member types, if you only ship single packages once a while the free option is great.

And if you ever need to buy something from Conus that is not shipped to the EU you can use myus.

Hope that helps somehow.

Reactions: panasol

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
thanx Hankro

I just checked their FAQ and they say " We provide you with your own UK postal address so that you can take delivery of parcels from UK retailers that don’t ship internationally"

and " The customer’s address should only be used for receiving UK purchases and packages."

Did you use them for packages that were shipped to them from outside the UK?

Cos as far I as understand they only deal with packages that are shipped from the UK and they forward them in the EU

Hakro

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/5/15
I used their service a few months ago to get a parcel from australia without any problems.

I don't know if thats new or if it was written in the FAQ's back when i got my package.

UK Postbox writes the same thing that they provide forward shipping for parcels from the UK only but I know that a friend of mine also use them to get packages from china. Maybe they just write that because they don't want to deal with any customs.

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
If it doesn't matter what country you use provided it isn't China - Shipito in the US have consistently been getting me what I need if a US address works for the past 8 years.