• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116613 Gen Bezel OR FAKE

Godzilla-LTU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/15
Conus
So i saw this one posted and snatched right away . This Person is selling bunch of Rolex parts and even i though picture colors are odd i still grabbed it so help me out to figure it out if its real or fake i am uploading pics here !! For comparison i am using jf bezel, BP wrapped one and Gen Bracelet for color. BTW to my naked eye it looks gen but my phone makes it awkward.

zqRnL.jpg

zqCdo.jpg

zqJzI.jpg

zqywr.jpg

zqzrF.jpg

zqWn0.jpg

zq6d6.jpg

z7itI.jpg

z7NJr.jpg

z7fFF.jpg

z7ou0.jpg

z7926.jpg

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
No it is not real. The weight and color is off on the bezel. Rolex makes their own 18K. So it is really yellow/orange. Where reps plate 18K. Hence the weight difference. I have a bunch of pics of a WM9 18K wrapped bracelet vs a 18K rolex 93253.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Also if you can take a pic of the nylon gasket inside. The location on a rep is higher up, hence the reason a real bezel doest fit a rep unless you change the crystal ring.

gamba66

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/15
what a shame

I can only atttest to the datejust and daydate parts that ebay user sells, the pictures are atleast real.

I didn't buy from him though because most of his parts are in really bad condition.

Maybe he wasn't aware that it is fake, try to get a refund!!

Last edited: