• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazon Sells Noob Sub, YM, DJ and Daytona

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
:lamo2: WTF hahahahhaha

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Supporter
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
Not eligible for PRIME. Deal breaker!!!

Holy shit how did you come across this??? That is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Lol check the Submariner one picture is 20 dhgate trash the other looks like v7 but 100% an post from the company lol

Reactions: frankfrank

waswell

Horology Curious
20/9/18
I am one who purchased a V7 from Amazon.

Here is my review of the watch:

Ceramic bezel is nice although the graduations are NOT coated in platinum as described. They are clean and precise but more bright white than grey. The sapphire crystal is clear and the cyclops AR is nice with the correct magnification. The crystal has the correct height and rounded edge. The movement is very smooth and is running around 30 seconds fast per day - which is within spec. I love the look of the brushed bracelet - it almost looks like 904L to my eyes. Be aware the bracelet is not as heavy as the Gen but it's satisfactory. I am having problems with the Glidelock as it won't stay locked in position when putting it on, however, once on it's a non-issue as the folding clasp takes over. Other QC issues to take note of: the aser crown trademark is off center and to the right of the 6 o'clock position, The R in Rolex is not horizontally in line with the rest of the letters - it's a fraction too low. The lume is blue but not super nova so it doesn't stay bright too long. I'm on the fence with this watch. Not sure if I would buy it again as I'm not confident this is a real Noob V7 Rep. The rehaut look is not correct from other V7's I've seen. The bezel numbering is too white, the pip is too high, although it does look pearly, and inside the clasp is sandblasted where it should be polished on the V7. I have added pics so you be the judge.

Here is the link with pics: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ustomerReviews

Do you think it's a Noob Factory V7?

waswell

Horology Curious
20/9/18
DSC_0331%20-%20Copy_zpsrv6qtib4.jpg

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
lol at the daytona description :

Thickness: 14.6 MM(Offcial is 12.4 MM, If you don't need the chronograph, Then we can keep to the same Thickness)

Reactions: KushBandit

Jlbeat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/18
Looking like some cheap watchs reallyyyy overpriced...

Ramils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
But the pics show Noob and andifferent logo - so they can claim that these are not reps as Rilex nake and logo is not present.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
logo not present in pics but they are correct in the product you receive