• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ebay Trash

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
s-l1600.jpg

Mrlicks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Liverpool
Grim!
The place is like a disease now. Closely followed by Facefook MP.
Wonder what percentage are reps, trying to pass as Genuine.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He sent me a copy of the "Certificate"

s-l1600.png

Reactions: Ralphy

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Tucker tripdog This is my favorite part, "Take your wristwear to new levels with this Rolex Submariner men's analog watch. This Rolex Submariner has a round face with a brushed finish and an analog display. With a stainless steel band, it will easily match your style. It runs automatically, which will enable you to arrive at your location on time. Personalize your style with this Rolex Submariner watch.
Pre owned submariner green bezel Rolex. In need of money so am selling my watch . Works perfectly minimal damage.certificate included. ​​​​​​​
"

Reactions: tripdog

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
He has been messaging me. The latest below. It is soooooooo hard to resist. So many people want that beautiful watch.
[h=3]"If you would like to make an offer please let me know soon I have multiple people sending me offers."[/h]

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
He has been messaging me. The latest below. It is soooooooo hard to resist. So many people want that beautiful watch.
[h=3]"If you would like to make an offer please let me know soon I have multiple people sending me offers."[/h]

RX9JZPq.jpg

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
This guy is still trying to get me to make an offer. Report!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This guy is still trying to get me to make an offer. Report!

I reported it, but man, I don't know. There's people bidding on it, and those end links look gen, plus he's got it in one of those really thick plastic zip lock bags - only Rolex makes those.

Reactions: Ralphy

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I reported it, but man, I don't know. There's people bidding on it, and those end links look gen, plus he's got it in one of those really thick plastic zip lock bags - only Rolex makes those.

He said he got it from a friend. Don’t forget about the Certificate. I just let him know that I will not be making an offer since I am pretty sure it’s fake. I told him I didn’t want to go to jail since Rolex has been cracking down on counterfeits. If he’s smart he will ignore me.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
He said he got it from a friend. Don’t forget about the Certificate. I just let him know that I will not be making an offer since I am pretty sure it’s fake. I told him I didn’t want to go to jail since Rolex has been cracking down on counterfeits. If he’s smart he will ignore me.

:rofl:

reported again