• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

lassen922 ebay scammer - fake rolex parts

Asmodeus

I'm Pretty Popular
17/4/15
This is a thread made in order to protect people from buying anything from lassen922 on ebay.

This guy has been reported numerous times and proven on our forums that has been repeatedly selling fake parts as genuine.

Commonly sold stuff

JF 16610 92350 bracelet EO6 clasp code
Milgauss 116400 dial
116610 LV Dial Submariner
116622 Yachtmaster dial.

Be aware. This thread title include his name in order for it to appear in google search just in case a potential buyer search for it.

Please report him.

Reactions: 2fake4u

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Do you have a link to anything he is currently selling?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Reported. I tried to contact him but he is not accepting any questions.

Kosmic1

Horology Curious
17/5/18
London
Like an absolute mug, I've just purchased a dial from this lassen922. He responded immediately to all my questions and was very helpful. After he responded with a counter offer on his listing I paid PayPal. That was this morning and since then, I've messaged and total air silence. I stated to be concerned as all way through he responded within 5_10 mins. Now nothing. I know it hasn't even been 24 hrs yet but getting bad vibes now I've read this thread. Any suggestions whether to contact pp right away?????

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Like an absolute mug, I've just purchased a dial from this lassen922. He responded immediately to all my questions and was very helpful. After he responded with a counter offer on his listing I paid PayPal. That was this morning and since then, I've messaged and total air silence. I stated to be concerned as all way through he responded within 5_10 mins. Now nothing. I know it hasn't even been 24 hrs yet but getting bad vibes now I've read this thread. Any suggestions whether to contact pp right away?????

Wait till you receive the item then file a complaint with PP for counterfeit goods.

Kosmic1

Horology Curious
17/5/18
London
I feel like a total idiot tbh. I don't think the actual photo in the ad is a fake tudor dial. Just sitting here watching the boxing and golf thinking he hasn't responded all day when before it was within 10 mins or so. Then I googled lassen922 and only found the mo fo come up on my forum. What a cnnt.
Do u think something will actually turn up??

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I feel like a total idiot tbh. I don't think the actual photo in the ad is a fake tudor dial. Just sitting here watching the boxing and golf thinking he hasn't responded all day when before it was within 10 mins or so. Then I googled lassen922 and only found the mo fo come up on my forum. What a cnnt.
Do u think something will actually turn up??

You'll get something- it's eBay, so he has to send something. Link to the dial you bought ?

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Yeah, this lassen scum has been scamming for years. smoke has posted a number of warnings about his misrepresentation of BP and JF dials as gen.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Lassen is a girl and a lurker.And a top scammer
many many members here have been scammed by her including one of my good friends. Now she writes the dials are restored or some other bullshit .to try amd bypass the fact that the parts are straight up replica

DavidsCoaching

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/17
England
This serial offender clearly needs to be shut down for the good of both rep fans and Joe public who may be completel unaware of the blantant con being pulled here.