• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's get this guy reported please.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
I’m pretty sure the eBay report form doesn’t actually function, it’s just there to make people feel better

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Con artists and eBay are well aware of the fact, and any criminal psychologist can confirm, that 9 times out of 10 when people are scammed out of large amounts of money they DON'T report it, out of the sheer embarrassment of being made such a goddam fool. Funny thing, the same people will raise holy hell if they're overcharged a nickel at the corner store.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
There is a gen in there - can you spot it ?

Report the other 6, as I did 12 hours ago - and they're all still up. Ebay are assholes.

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12

Report the other 6, as I did 12 hours ago - and they're all still up. Ebay are assholes.

Sheee...yes- the DJ. Reported all 7 on reflex but that one is gen. He is likely using it to give the others cred. It is the only one worth anywhere near his opening bid so he won’t lose on it if it does sell (no bids yet-really rough old watch) I have been going back and forth with him on eBay....he is claiming “his partners” bought a huuuuge house and these were part of the deal. Said he only got the back off one and it looked real...of course because he is using the DJ as an example.

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular

THANKS guys.....but it seems ebay couldn't care less.
Seemingly several members have reported them yet there they remain: and that 49.00 POS Hulk up over 7600.00 ?
Really ?
You're correct @tripdog .... one of them does appear to be gen.
I've not only made the seller aware of this and reported the other 6, I've went as far as tell ebay if they don't pull the listings, I'm going to bid 15k on each one just to ensure that some unsuspecting ( and extremely foolish ) consumer doesn't get bit in the azz because their staff is too busy or too blind to know the difference.

D

d4m.test

THANKS guys.....but it seems ebay couldn't care less.
Seemingly several members have reported them yet there they remain: and that 49.00 POS Hulk up over 7600.00 ?
Really ?
You're correct @tripdog .... one of them does appear to be gen.
I've not only made the seller aware of this and reported the other 6, I've went as far as tell ebay if they don't pull the listings, I'm going to bid 15k on each one just to ensure that some unsuspecting ( and extremely foolish ) consumer doesn't get bit in the azz because their staff is too busy or too blind to know the difference.

Savage AF LOL

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

The Oyster Perpetual DJ is the gen. The rest are trash. Reported all of them and sent seller a message.

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
:ban:
They may just kick me to the curb when I do it and refuse to pay.

You could actually pay and then report them all as counterfeit after receipt and if you paid via PP - eBay and PP will not only refund your $ but allow you to keep the reps...they don’t want them returned to seller but “disposed” of which they pretty much leave to the buyer.

It’s weird but true....eBay and PP are TOTALLY stacked in the buyers favor with all the money back guarantees if item is not as described...I still don’t know how anyone plans to make money on this crap....PP will absolutely hold the $ until buyer says all is OK unless you are a totally established seller or eBay store -and why someone would not have a high dollar purchase authenticated within the timeframe allotted I have not a clue....though the sucker born every minute law may apply.

I have said it before and will here again:

I would be scared out of my mind to list gen anything of real value on eBay...the buyer could claim “counterfeit” and then keep my gen item and eBay would likely side with them.
View attachment 107728

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
You could actually pay and then report them all as counterfeit after receipt and if you paid via PP - eBay and PP will not only refund your $ but allow you to keep the reps...they don’t want them returned to seller but “disposed” of which they pretty much leave to the buyer.

It’s weird but true....eBay and PP are TOTALLY stacked in the buyers favor with all the money back guarantees if item is not as described...I still don’t know how anyone plans to make money on this crap....PP will absolutely hold the $ until buyer says all is OK unless you are a totally established seller or eBay store -and why someone would not have a high dollar purchase authenticated within the timeframe allotted I have not a clue....though the sucker born every minute law may apply.

I have said it before and will here again:

I would be scared out of my mind to list gen anything of real value on eBay...the buyer could claim “counterfeit” and then keep my gen item and eBay would likely side with them.
View attachment 107728
That's quite a sales pitch.
:laugh: These wouldn't by chance be your listings, would they ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I'm pretty sure the bids on the 6 fakes are all shill bids - the only gen amongst them didn't have any bids on it a couple of days ago, all the others were up around $3k - $4k, and they are obviously junk. Only the Explorer up for sale now, don't if the others were pulled or the listings ended.

D

d4m.test

I'm pretty sure the bids on the 6 fakes are all shill bids - the only gen amongst them didn't have any bids on it a couple of days ago, all the others were up around $3k - $4k, and they are obviously junk. Only the Explorer up for sale now, don't if the others were pulled or the listings ended.

All others except the Explorer appear as sold items ATM...

991Turbo

14/6/16
I checked on these and apparently all his auctions got pulled or something. You can't reference them anymore to see the listing. It says it was removed. Hopefully thats good?....