• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Let's get this guy reported please.

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
LOL. Reported...all 7. His description says “there is no guarantee these are authentic” which is a big eBay no-no...

But, not holding breath they get pulled since eBay is so dismal about this stuff.

D

d4m.test

As long as Ebay is getting their cut they could care less.

D

d4m.test

And that explorer looks freaking terrible LMAO

connor86

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/13
The ebayer is hilarious.
He even simulates some excitement lol
Hope someone’ s not getting robbed just in time for christmass

D

d4m.test

The ebayer is hilarious.
He even simulates some excitement lol
Hope someone’ s not get robbed just in time for christmass

Looks like a lot of people are getting scammed before Christmas. Sadly people don’t do research and biggest flag is “I can’t gurantee these are authentic”

Seriously...:bang:

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
One only wonders why there's always increased noobs activity right before Christmas... We are the largest "estate sale" there is...

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Omg, RWI has spoiled me as it's been quite some time when I've seen so many ugly reps in one place.
Reported.

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Musta been an estate sale on Canal Street.
"...please don't forget the good feedback" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reported

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

991Turbo

14/6/16
Reported as well. What i dont get with these people is how they get paid. Ive been using ebay/paypal for 15 years and if someone transfers money into my PayPal and then reports it, they usually get their money back. Paypal is usually on the buyers side. Ive been scammed twice on PayPal. Over 2k both times and PayPal just took the money from my account. On top of it, lets say this guy gets paid, he then has to transfer his funds to a bank. If one were to file a police report on him wouldnt they be able to get his name and info from PayPal to file charges or something of the sort. Some people are just desperate it seems. Im not that tech savvy so i have no clue how people pull this stuff off without leaving a crumb trail to get reported or even arrested

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
He is not guaranteeing authenticity. Anybody that buys it, knows the risk and can hardly complain about it afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Sad part is that there is a sucker born every minute..times that by 10 during the holidays.

Sent from the RWI App

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Love it. The serial number is in the right place. LoL. Reported for all the good it does.

D

d4m.test

reported his ass (and the rest of him) too...

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
I’m pretty sure that fits into ebays “disclaimers about the authenticity or legality of an item” even if they can’t/won’t do anything about fake watches that’s listed as a reason to remove a listing