• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fake Bell and Ross on the bay

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
It's Ufanta Vince!

It's on for $90 so i don't think he's fooling anyone really. :D

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Ufanta on Ebay? Its the 7th sign...the end is near!

How ya been Tommy? That pahantom done yet?

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Eitehr he is photshopping the names off the dials or these are unbranded.....any ideas peeps?

konigwolf

10/2/08
Ive asked him about these, exact same as his ioffer stock just photoshops the brand off but some are unbranded aswell only way you can sell reps on ebay.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
So if you buy his Ebay stuff , will it arrive saying the brand name?

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
You guys are so anla about ebay I'm surprised you didn't know this.Ufanta has been selling on there for years. They never mention brand names of any kind. They block out the names on the watches. When they ship them they come with the names on them because they are reps. They have a trendous amount of repeat customers who know exactly what they are getting. Of course they are repeat customers because their watches vlow up after two months but they are repeat nonetheless.

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Hell no too much of a hassle. Way too much trouble. But still if I had the time i might be a dropshipper. Why not it seems to be the industry standard.

I could buy from him at his lower prices he gives to me and just sell it on Ebay and never touch a single box.....hmmmm :evil:

Tommy Tom

Renowned Member
28/11/06
Phantom is nagging at me every single day. I've got a lovely Unitas with swan neck to put in so at least I can wear it - until I can afford a PVD one. The wife is off in Sri Lanka at the moment, so I have no excuse.

Really can't decide what rep to get next. I was going to go for a Porcshe Flat 6, but I tried on the gen and it doesn't feel 'special' enough. I haven't bought anything for 5 months and have my gen IWC, but am hankering for a new toy. Maybe I'll stay away for a few months and come back - by that time there maybe something really tempting.....