• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does this seem dodgy to you?

Snoopy

Known Member
19/8/08
fakemaster said:
Dude don't buy anything off there.

No I'm just thinking, why would anyone be dumb enough to buy anything like that, three or four pictures of some kid burgler leaning out of the door of the house he's just burgled! That's like $12,000...crazy! :roll:

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I've never understood it myself. My opinion has alwats been that you get what you deserve.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
how dumb is someone selling a FAKE for that amount....thats fraud....and the police is coming after you.....no doubt !

ebay provides any data of the seller in a heartbeat.....

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Ebay recently won a judgement that they are not responsible for any of that stuff. One of the few judgements I agree with.

Snoopy

Known Member
19/8/08
fakemaster said:
Ebay recently won a judgement that they are not responsible for any of that stuff. One of the few judgements I agree with.
I thought these simple people who fall for these things only existed on Judge Judy :lol: God I was wrong, Ebay could police themselves one hell of a lot more than they do, money, money, money that's all they care about, with the amount of fees they make from these crooks, perhaps Ebay is the biggest crook of all? Not to mention Paypal of course! If I was going to shell out $12,000 I would make damn sure I could examine it BEFORE I bought it, after all if you buy a house or a car, you check it out BEFORE you hand over the money! :|

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
I don't even think these sales should be reported. Here is why. When it comes to these situations there are two types of people involved. Either they figure the person selling the item doesn't know what they have so they are trying to get something for nothing. That makes them dishonest. Or they actually believe they can get a 10k watch for 1k which makes them a moron. So even if you warn them you are only postponing the inevitable. Either way they get what they deserve.

Snoopy

Known Member
19/8/08
fakemaster said:
I don't even think these sales should be reported. Here is why. When it comes to these situations there are two types of people involved. Either they figure the person selling the item doesn't know what they have so they are trying to get something for nothing. That makes them dishonest. Or they actually believe they can get a 10k watch for 1k which makes them a moron. So even if you warn them you are only postponing the inevitable. Either way they get what they deserve.
That's true, fools and their money are easily parted, so goes the old saying. :|