• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Interesting and shiny REP internet site

powerdrome

Certified
6/9/16
Hello all,
I found this site called: replicaeorologisvizzeri[.com]
It seems well organized and with some vintage rep rolex i was looking for.

Few suggestions from you experts, please:
  • do you know them? ever dealt with them?

They have an option (for double the price)--> original assembly, they claim they can assemble the watch with some original parts (ring, corona, dial, hands, etc)
  • is this possible/true?

Furtehrmore, emailing them, told me that the watch came with a ETA clone , saying that it is better than the original swiss ETA (for precision, fluidity of seconds hand)

• is this true? i thought that the original ETA was better overall

I know it is suggested to deal only with TD, but this is to ask you comments and suggestions about the claims.

Thanks for your help

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
This has been answered ad infinitum. If you feel like being scammed and paying for them to lie to you, be my guest. You've already said you know to deal with our TD's, so why look elsewhere. ETA is better than clone - theres no regulations in the assembly of the clone movements. They may be cleaner or dirtier, but for the most part after a service, a Gen ETA will last you many years.

and sure, sometimes gen pieces fit on rep watches. Most likely, this website is just trying to make people assume its using Gen Spec parts.
Thankfully, it looks like theres a cease and desist notice on the site now.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hello all,
I found this site called: replicaorologisvizzeri[.com]

They have an option (for double the price)--> original assembly, they claim they can assemble the watch with some original parts (ring, corona, dial, hands, etc)
  • is this possible/true?

Furtehrmore, emailing them, told me that the watch came with a ETA clone , saying that it is better than the original Swiss ETA (for precision, fluidity of seconds hand)

I know it is suggested to deal only with TD, but this is to ask you comments and suggestions about the claims.

Thanks for your help

On this forum we have what we call 'TRUSTED DEALERS'

We don't need to buy off sites that we know nothing about, with the risk of being scammed, having our credit card details stolen or being sent an Aliexpress $50 watch when we ordered a Swiss AAAAAAAAAAAAA+ 1:1 super-rep-so-real-it's-in-fact-gen.

Our 'TRUSTED DEALERS' are trusted to send us the watches we order, and to sort out any problems we may have with the watches - we trust them not to steal our credit card details, we trust them to check that the watches work before they send them out.

No, we don't care about those sites that people like you keep finding out there on the internet, we don't care if you attempt to buy something from these sites, and we don't care if you have aaaaaaalllllllll your money stolen,because we have our TRUSTED DEALERS.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Don't listen to these cynical posters -- I've never heard of this site, but it looks GREAT!! Check them out. Spend your mortgage on a dozen or so and then you can start selling them on here for a profit! Its a tried and true method! Let us know how their service is and feel free to post QC pics for us to pick over to make sure your getting the BEST 1:1 rep in all of repdom. I'm so freaking pumped for your pictures. This is going to be AWESOME!!

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
Why even think about it? I don't get it. Probably the biggest benefit to this community are the TDs and the fact that the Mods have you back if there is an issue.
In the last 2 hours since your post the site was shut down- so IF you put an order in, what would you do now?

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
Yup. Out of curiosity I had a little look. Shut down by the Italian gov't.
I've dealt with the cartel as well as several trusted dealers. I'm sticking with the TD.
If the TD can't get it, the only way to have whatever it is, would be to build it yourself.

XAD

Renowned Member
15/8/16

The way I look at it is this...

There are 110,000 RWI members who, collectively, have probably spent the equivalent of three of my entire lifetimes scouring the world for the best values in reps and TD's.

Added to that, there are a few others rep sites as well, each with their TD's - some of which overlap.

While it is statistically possible that I, of all people in the rep world, will (all on my own) be the very first to discover the next great TD - and everyone will flock to this new TD and show their thanks by showering me with replica trophies and replica thank you notes...

... I realize this is highly improbably.

So I tend to purchase from where thousands upon thousands of my more experienced peers shop - the Trusted Dealers that have been vetted by the group.

We all have the right to do our own thing, however, and if you do just that - we wish you the best and look forward to learning from your personal experience with the website you cited :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hello all,
I found this site called: replicaorologisvizzeri[.com]

• is this possible/true?

Furtehrmore, emailing them, told me that the watch came with a ETA clone , saying that it is better than the original swiss ETA (for precision, fluidity of seconds hand)

Thanks for your help

If you have any sack at all you will order a watch from them and review it on RWI.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Come on, they have pictures of stars wearing watches that look identical to theirs...why would you not believe them?? I'm sure they can offer you swiss assembled versions made by the same technicians that are by day employed by the gen manufacturers, All are perfect 1:1 copies, completely interchangeable with gen parts, will fool any TD for only a fraction of the cost...oh wait, I was in a dream cycle. If you want some canal quality reps (if they send you anything at all), go for it and please give us a complete honest review including any subsequent identity theft, and lack of obtainable after sales service. Why to people keep posting these, well not to be rude but since I'm tired and sore from working on my floor all day, stupid questions. Use the little box in the upper right corner people, you know, the one with the magnifying glass and see how many are scammed by these off the wall sites! We are here for a reason...we want good quality reps from reputable dealers period.

szpax83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/7/16
  • is this possible/true?

Thanks for your help

• So for double price I can have superfranken piece ........ sound's legit.... And if you order in next 10 min we add Fabergé egg for free

Sent from the itoilet[/URL

powerdrome

Certified
6/9/16
Thanks for your answer, expecially to some of you that read my first message completely

And thanks for the funny msg [MENTION=49210]nalomb[/MENTION]

Anyway some clarifications: you got the wrong site... LOL this is
replicaeorologisvizzeri -dot- com and is not closed!!! check it now...

Anyhow, I was searching for a picture of a 6263 to show some TDs and find one, I come accross this site.

The tech question is: is the ETA clone betetr than ETA swiss, as they are claiming?

anybody already know them?

Thanks again

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Wait, you go to a fake watch site looking for a pic of a Rolex watch to send to a TD because you want to buy one, and on this fake rep watch site they say that Chinese clone ETA's are better than Swiss ETA's....

Are you making this up ?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Why even think about it? I don't get it. Probably the biggest benefit to this community are the TDs and the fact that the Mods have you back if there is an issue.
In the last 2 hours since your post the site was shut down- so IF you put an order in, what would you do now?

I thought I was the Biggest benefit to the community!

giphy.gif

powerdrome

Certified
6/9/16
Wait, you go to a fake watch site looking for a pic of a Rolex watch to send to a TD because you want to buy one, and on this fake rep watch site they say that Chinese clone ETA's are better than Swiss ETA's....

Are you making this up ?

very easy dude:

you go on google, right? search for "daytona 6263"...
find lot of pictures, ok; easy so far, right?

one of that picture is hosted in the site: www.replica...etc etc... took a look at it and say... "let me write an email and get info on that special and strange option they have: "original assembly..."
I'm quite curious

they answer, yes it costs double because we ship it with clone ETA that is better than swiss ETA

do you know if that is plausible or it is b...sh...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
What do you think - that a Chinese clone of an ETA movement is really going to be better quality than a Swiss made ETA?

And when I'm looking for reference pics of a watch I don't look at pics of reps - doesn't make sense....

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
very easy dude:

you go on google, right? search for "daytona 6263"...
find lot of pictures, ok; easy so far, right?

one of that picture is hosted in the site: www.replica...etc etc... took a look at it and say... "let me write an email and get info on that special and strange option they have: "original assembly..."
I'm quite curious

they answer, yes it costs double because we ship it with clone ETA that is better than swiss ETA

do you know if that is plausible or it is b...sh...

It's bullshit.

powerdrome

Certified
6/9/16
What do you think - that a Chinese clone of an ETA movement is really going to be better quality than a Swiss made ETA?

And when I'm looking for reference pics of a watch I don't look at pics of reps - doesn't make sense....

yes right, but google search doesn't know much about replica watches...
:laugh:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Shiny, shiny, shiny reps on leather
Whiplash girlchild in the dark
Comes in bells, your servant, don't forsake him
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart
Downy sins of streetlight fancies