• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime.watch VS. Intime.co

grantdseymour

Horology Curious
24/1/16
Hello!

I want to get everyone's opinions/experiences with Puretime.watch and Intime.co

I recently tried to do business with Intime.co, but had issues with payment, so I began to look elsewhere and stumbled across Puretime.watch.

From what I have seen (at least with the particular watch that I was looking at), Intime.co has more positive feedback among RWI users, but Puretime.watch seems to have significantly lower prices on the same product. And when talking about price, quality becomes a concern, but from my research the quality between the two sites is almost identical.

So, this is to anyone who has made purchases with either one or both of the sites: How did your experiences (price, method of payment, shipping, and product quality) differ between the two sites? Which ones would you be more likely to do business with again?

Thanks for your answers and I look forward to discussing!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Both are good as far as I know. I doubt prices are that different, maybe by $20. And one site will have certain watches cheaper and others more expensive and vice versa. The quality of the watches will be the same from either. They get their watches from the same factories.

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
They're even together on a holiday in Macau roght now haha!

Sent from my supersonic jetplane

pearl

29/4/13
I made a purchase from puretime. They were great. The watch was superior and I received it in a timely manner.

a6f4e47dd4b7972dbfe7c38fa462105f.jpg

55c249ed1288e631dd9884b0a2102cbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naitch1979

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/2/14
I've purchased one from each of these guys and I had zero issues with either, you can't go wrong whichever you choose IMO.

britain4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/15
6 of one half a dozen of the other I think, they're both really good

terry777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/12/15
Bought from Ryan at Intime, great watch and decent replies with email, smooth transaction. Would buy again from him and also would consider Puretime
they have a bit wider selection.
Cheers

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
I have had multiple purchases from both dealers. Both are tremendous dealers.

shoes

19/8/14
Never bought from intime but have made a number of purchases from puretime. Puretime were quick to respond, they checked their watches before they sent me photos and if I had an issue they quickly found me another example to choose from. I have bought from other TDs not intime and was it was 50/50 experience with much time wasting and poor quality control, bad attitude from QC staff stating that if I dont like the quality they can easily sell same watch to another less demanding person. This was a watch that had scratches on movement and cracks in perspex... I will not work with them again, a shame for them as I am keen to expand my collection but good news for puretime.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I have bought a lot of watches from Ryan and for the most part I'm happy, he doesn't seem to have the selection that Puretime has but as they say , anyone can get anything, you just need to tell them and send them a link even if its from a different dealer. I have only bought one watch from Puretime and it didn't feel as personal.

My recommendation is Sead at Supermirrors just send him a link, tell him what you want and he will get it usually at a better price and his QC is excellent I have never had a bad watch from him.

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I have bought a lot of watches from Ryan and for the most part I'm happy, he doesn't seem to have the selection that Puretime has but as they say , anyone can get anything, you just need to tell them and send them a link even if its from a different dealer. I have only bought one watch from Puretime and it didn't feel as personal.

My recommendation is Sead at Supermirrors just send him a link, tell him what you want and he will get it usually at a better price and his QC is excellent I have never had a bad watch from him.
I have to say that when it comes to buying reps, good QC from TD is very important, other than price. I would not mention names but some TDs just take photos and send them to you expecting you to do the QC.
I have not bought from either intime nor PT but I know that Lucy does excellent QC at least for rolex.

rgercya

Renowned Member
27/5/14
I have read throughout the forums that both TD's are good. I mean, Im sure it takes a lot to be a TD on this forum. But i have been seeing a lot of props for intime though.

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Can't go wrong with either... I've only used Ryan at intime and am always pleased with communication and customer service.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I have to say that when it comes to buying reps, good QC from TD is very important, other than price. I would not mention names but some TDs just take photos and send them to you expecting you to do the QC.
I have not bought from either intime nor PT but I know that Lucy does excellent QC at least for rolex.

I used Lucy at the very beginning and her QC is excellent and she will tell you things that other dealers wont. Lucy is very good for people just starting out. Though you really should know exactly what you want with all TDs, its on you to do research.

mgnyc11

Known Member
8/1/15
I generally source all my reps from PT or Torobravo. I generally like PT and they are my go to. My only issue is that won't do PayPal where as some TDs will let you after a few transactions with them like Toro. At the end, they all get the same watched and I think there is cartel pricing so it really comes down to who you are most comfortable with. I will say PT does a great job shipping and usually comes very well packed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DodgerBlues

Known Member
8/1/16
Angus is the man! Check out some of the contributions he makes to this forum, he's a very active member and more than a TD, he's a hobbyist too.

easfarmers

20/11/15
I have not tried puretime but intime has fast and personal service.

Will also recommend chazingtime. They are a supporting vendor, decent speed and great service.

Toro gets my recommendation for speed, but he does not give a damn about getting you a good watch, lack of passion. One of the rare sites that you are able to pay with Credit card

undercoverz

17/9/15
How do you contact Sead nowadays? DObn't think he is a TD here? I would like buy a few Pam CGs from him... Thanks!

I used Lucy at the very beginning and her QC is excellent and she will tell you things that other dealers wont. Lucy is very good for people just starting out. Though you really should know exactly what you want with all TDs, its on you to do research.

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
I've bought ard 10 watches from Ryan. I'm very happy with his service and his after service is excellent.
thanks Ryan.