• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime.watch VS. Intime.co

Rskybizz

Looking Around
1/8/17
I was referred to this Intime.co by a friend. The website looked legit. I placed my order on my visa card. The transaction wasn't completed immediately, I just received an order confirmation from in time. One day later, I received an email from Wintopay (some form of international credit card payment service). They asked me to take a picture of my credit card to confirm it was me. At this point I was suspicious - I reached out to Intime and they said that was valid email. Two days later, they told me my credit card did not approve the order. I called Chase, they didn't even see the activity or transaction.

Ryan at Intime responds one day at a time with two line sentences and no clarification....

wtf????

gocougs

15/5/16
I was referred to this Intime.co by a friend. The website looked legit. I placed my order on my visa card. The transaction wasn't completed immediately, I just received an order confirmation from in time. One day later, I received an email from Wintopay (some form of international credit card payment service). They asked me to take a picture of my credit card to confirm it was me. At this point I was suspicious - I reached out to Intime and they said that was valid email. Two days later, they told me my credit card did not approve the order. I called Chase, they didn't even see the activity or transaction.

Ryan at Intime responds one day at a time with two line sentences and no clarification....

wtf????

Par for the course as far as responses from td's go unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16

wtf????
Credit card is the worst possible way to pay for a rep. You pay more and most of the time it doesn't work.
Here's how to pay for your rep successfully... get cash, walk into moneygram or western union location, pay for your rep, win!
Plus TD's give you a nice discount for using MG or WU

zoabrigo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/16
I used Lucy at the very beginning and her QC is excellent and she will tell you things that other dealers wont. Lucy is very good for people just starting out. Though you really should know exactly what you want with all TDs, its on you to do research.

who is lucy?

lamborghini1

1/10/17
How easy is it to deal with intime? I was looking to purchase from them as well. Looks secure in terms of payment, but I also heard people were having trouble with it

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
I use both InTime and Puretime and although i have had to send back a watch to both they have been happy to repair the watches at no cost and credit my postage from next purchase.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Yea Seads Pictures are not as good as some but you should know what to look for and ask him to look for it, he will never intentionally hide anything from you, always read about the watch you want and use the search button and ask the people who have it what they learned. Often the most popular replicas are the best because everyone wants them they get developed by the makers to a excellent standard.

Agreed I have told Sead his photography is shit :D However he is straight up , QC's his watches well and has always sold me great watches .

Reactions: Thrasher

Xoosedu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/12/18
There are times when even the largest stores with their own delivery methods may not take into account the small factor, because of which the buyer sometimes does not see the location of his order. In such cases, the alternative service track package perfectly helps out.

EugenioSimone

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/12/18
Io ho scelto chazing time dopo aver girovagato nei vari siti dei TD....nello specifico ho trovato prezzo leggermente più alto da chazing time ma una risposta tempestiva ad ogni domanda