• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime.watch VS. Intime.co

Watchesmonkey

Horology Curious
19/5/16
Hi all, sorry for bringing up this old thread again.

If you notice in term of warranty, Puretime - http://puretime01.com/ offering 6 months warranty while Intime - http://intime.co/ offering 1 year warranty.

Both have almost same price but differences is on warranty.

From your point of view, does it matter? Any feedback on after sale service from this two TDs?

Sorry for asking this noob questions, I just entered to rep world and this will be my first rep.

Regards.

aguszm

Horology Curious
6/6/16
I've bought ard 10 watches from Ryan. I'm very happy with his service and his after service is excellent.
thanks Ryan.
Hello I am a new member and was wondering who Ryan was? Thank you very much!

Bimmers

Looking Around
16/6/16
Hello!

I am new to this forum and ordered watch from intime.co
As far as i've read on this forum he is trustworthy and he have'nt proven me wrong yet.
At first i ordered a watch and then he contacted me that it was not in stock, and i could choose a more expensive one, so i gave him more money for a more expensive watch.
He responded that he got the money and will send me the QC images asap, a few days later he contacted me again that he needs even more money than we agreed on a few days before.
Is this normal when ordering a replica watch from intime.co?

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
What does this conversation have to do with ebay scams and questions...? ? ?

Bimmers

Looking Around
16/6/16
i recieved my watch from intime and it looks exactly as described, i am happy with it and the fast shipping
I havent ordered from any other dealer so i dont have much to compare about.

fama67

24/5/16
Italy
Bought from Ryan 6 times and always perfect transactions. Last time had an issue with one of watch shipped and he immediatly offered a swap at his cost. Good guy and tremedous service.

Forte77

Known Member
7/8/16
I have bought a lot of watches from Ryan and for the most part I'm happy, he doesn't seem to have the selection that Puretime has but as they say , anyone can get anything, you just need to tell them and send them a link even if its from a different dealer. I have only bought one watch from Puretime and it didn't feel as personal.

My recommendation is Sead at Supermirrors just send him a link, tell him what you want and he will get it usually at a better price and his QC is excellent I have never had a bad watch from him.
Hello Thrasher,
I bought from Sead too, I am satisfied for what concerning our transaction and the way he replied, but the QC pictures he sent to me are not of the best quality you said, in my honest opinion.
I don't know what other TD use to do, because this is the first replica I bought in this way, but the pictures I received are in a 640X480 resolution. Too low, I think.
Besides that, at least for what I experienced, I think I will not receive any unexpected surprise.
I hope the watch will arrive soon!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Hello Thrasher,
I bought from Sead too, I am satisfied for what concerning our transaction and the way he replied, but the QC pictures he sent to me are not of the best quality you said, in my honest opinion.
I don't know what other TD use to do, because this is the first replica I bought in this way, but the pictures I received are in a 640X480 resolution. Too low, I think.
Besides that, at least for what I experienced, I think I will not receive any unexpected surprise.
I hope the watch will arrive soon!

Yea Seads Pictures are not as good as some but you should know what to look for and ask him to look for it, he will never intentionally hide anything from you, always read about the watch you want and use the search button and ask the people who have it what they learned. Often the most popular replicas are the best because everyone wants them they get developed by the makers to a excellent standard.

jam1971

Horology Curious
8/11/16
Hi there,

I just placed my first order PAM127 with Intime.co, Ryan has been the most responsive of every vendor i've communicated with (by email). Im new to this world, and all the buzz words; he basically recommended two manufacturers and then he even went to check inventory rather than pre-sell me on it. without hesitation, i just paid. I also called MasterCard to let them know of this purchase/amount so that it clears with no issues. Im more nervous about this than US Election!

if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me

verybest,
joe

durbster

Looking Around
15/9/16
I use Ryan as well. Very responsive. Great TD. 4 nice watches. I found that in spite of calling my mastercard, it never processed. I got the sense that they advertise they accept cards but it seems they are not set up for that. I used Western Union instead without any issues.

Krizzo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/16
I've bought from both dealers. Intime seems to answer email a little quicker than Puretime, but both dealers were very polite, and shipped very quickly.

gocougs

15/5/16
The prices are usually about the same. Intime has better customer service and answers questions quicker and more thoroughly. I have been using Puretime more because my card works with them no problem. Ryan seems to answer questions himself whereas with Puretime if I get an answer there is usually a laughable amount of miscommunication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dofe

Known Member
15/11/16
I've purchased from both, tbh I cross reference items on both sites for price and pictures. Pure time has a more extensive catalogue however when it comes to pulling the trigger I prefer Ryan. Just a personal preference, I had some issues with payment when buying my first reps and he was really patient with my newb questions :p QC from intime is satisfactory and the resolution is good.

Goodwood

Known Member
30/1/11
Never bought from Purtime but had very bad experiencs with In-time as there is no qc. Bought 6 watches from him over a few motnhs and only one came without qc problems. When I raised it with his qc person he replied " I just take pictures" which explains the problem. Also, when I raised rpalcement parts to deal with the qc problems Ryan was not helpful and did all he could to brush me off or pay for nondefective parts. Took my business elsewhere, Supermirrors is good but Sead can be slow, also Chazingtime is good and Trusty (an ad on other boards) is great.

Goodwood

bvman

20/4/14
Never had a problem with either. Second on Toro for a quick response but they don't care about the product after delivery in my experience.

Mr.Watch.

7/1/17
Anyone have updated website links? I wouldn't mind browsing their goods.