Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Puretime.watch VS. Intime.co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puretime.watch VS. Intime.co

Hello!

I want to get everyone's opinions/experiences with Puretime.watch and Intime.co

I recently tried to do business with Intime.co, but had issues with payment, so I began to look elsewhere and stumbled across Puretime.watch.

From what I have seen (at least with the particular watch that I was looking at), Intime.co has more positive feedback among RWI users, but Puretime.watch seems to have significantly lower prices on the same product. And when talking about price, quality becomes a concern, but from my research the quality between the two sites is almost identical.

So, this is to anyone who has made purchases with either one or both of the sites: How did your experiences (price, method of payment, shipping, and product quality) differ between the two sites? Which ones would you be more likely to do business with again?

Thanks for your answers and I look forward to discussing!

Both are good as far as I know. I doubt prices are that different, maybe by $20. And one site will have certain watches cheaper and others more expensive and vice versa. The quality of the watches will be the same from either. They get their watches from the same factories.

Comment

They're even together on a holiday in Macau roght now haha!

Sent from my supersonic jetplane

Comment

I made a purchase from puretime. They were great. The watch was superior and I received it in a timely manner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've purchased one from each of these guys and I had zero issues with either, you can't go wrong whichever you choose IMO.

Comment

6 of one half a dozen of the other I think, they're both really good
            [COLOR=rgb(175, 238, 238)]Gen SMP 2541.80 - franken TC V7 Extreme - BK Hulk V7 and V6F CrPO w/Prof crystal - Super franken Datejust - Noob CrPO Pumpkin - SMP 2220.80 super franken - BP SMPc V1 - Breitling SOSF - Noob PAM372 - TAG 1887 - IWC 500704[/COLOR]

Comment

Bought from Ryan at Intime, great watch and decent replies with email, smooth transaction. Would buy again from him and also would consider Puretime
              they have a bit wider selection.
              Cheers

Comment

I have had multiple purchases from both dealers. Both are tremendous dealers.

Comment

Never bought from intime but have made a number of purchases from puretime. Puretime were quick to respond, they checked their watches before they sent me photos and if I had an issue they quickly found me another example to choose from. I have bought from other TDs not intime and was it was 50/50 experience with much time wasting and poor quality control, bad attitude from QC staff stating that if I dont like the quality they can easily sell same watch to another less demanding person. This was a watch that had scratches on movement and cracks in perspex... I will not work with them again, a shame for them as I am keen to expand my collection but good news for puretime.

Comment

I have bought a lot of watches from Ryan and for the most part I'm happy, he doesn't seem to have the selection that Puretime has but as they say , anyone can get anything, you just need to tell them and send them a link even if its from a different dealer. I have only bought one watch from Puretime and it didn't feel as personal.

My recommendation is Sead at Supermirrors just send him a link, tell him what you want and he will get it usually at a better price and his QC is excellent I have never had a bad watch from him.
                    Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment?

Comment

Originally posted by Thrasher, post: 2656013
                      I have bought a lot of watches from Ryan and for the most part I'm happy, he doesn't seem to have the selection that Puretime has but as they say , anyone can get anything, you just need to tell them and send them a link even if its from a different dealer. I have only bought one watch from Puretime and it didn't feel as personal.

My recommendation is Sead at Supermirrors just send him a link, tell him what you want and he will get it usually at a better price and his QC is excellent I have never had a bad watch from him.
                      I have to say that when it comes to buying reps, good QC from TD is very important, other than price. I would not mention names but some TDs just take photos and send them to you expecting you to do the QC.
                      I have not bought from either intime nor PT but I know that Lucy does excellent QC at least for rolex.
                      Interested in getting some spoilt movements or spoilt 42mm AP ROO, as well as parts. Hit me up if you are letting go.

Comment

I have read throughout the forums that both TD's are good. I mean, Im sure it takes a lot to be a TD on this forum. But i have been seeing a lot of props for intime though.

Comment

Can't go wrong with either... I've only used Ryan at intime and am always pleased with communication and customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by lolo1972sg, post: 2656026
                            I have to say that when it comes to buying reps, good QC from TD is very important, other than price. I would not mention names but some TDs just take photos and send them to you expecting you to do the QC.
                            I have not bought from either intime nor PT but I know that Lucy does excellent QC at least for rolex.
                            I used Lucy at the very beginning and her QC is excellent and she will tell you things that other dealers wont. Lucy is very good for people just starting out. Though you really should know exactly what you want with all TDs, its on you to do research.
                            Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment?

Comment

I generally source all my reps from PT or Torobravo. I generally like PT and they are my go to. My only issue is that won't do PayPal where as some TDs will let you after a few transactions with them like Toro. At the end, they all get the same watched and I think there is cartel pricing so it really comes down to who you are most comfortable with. I will say PT does a great job shipping and usually comes very well packed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X