• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone bought a 100% swiss-made 99.9% rolex rep?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Slick looking websites using pictures of genuine watches tend to do that.

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
One fine day when i hit the lotto.. I'm ma gonna start my pure Swiss business. I'll have gen swiss men, using their tools on gen swiss beauties creating gen swiss babies for all u doubters

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
What a WONDERFUL website!

Ripped from Apple and using picture of genuine watches (at least the marketing pics!)

Even claiming 904 steel!!!!

I must buy one NOW!!!

D

d4m.test

I just spent hours on the site www.solidswiss.cd and I have to say I have been very impressed. Now to find *REAL* feedback. By all appearances, these watches give me the impression that they will last a lifetime.

I hope you are reading the comments on your post, Stray Cat. Take them to heart because these mates have your best interests and money in mind. Run, don't walk, away from this nonsense. (Tour of the site was, uh, very "interesting," to say the least.)

dave:popcorn:

razorblade

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/12
That's a decent site, designed with only one purpose - TO FOOL YOU. Yeah like what the others said, if you've found RWI you shouldn't be falling for such scam sites.

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
40mm, Solid 904L steel, Real 18k Yellow Gold PVD Plated

:facepalm:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Scam site...........

This is that site: :facepalm: And this will be you if you buy from them::thud: The only place to buy from is: :RWI: So don't make all the members here be like this: :hehehe: Listen, listen, read, learn, and then buy your rep from a trusted dealer. You will sleep better, wearing your rep. Really sleep better. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Good luck and best regards.

rkai21

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/10/13
Hi did you brought any watch from them?

aeralis

Horology Curious
16/7/16
Shut Up and take my money, want a watch with nano nigerian oil that lasts me a decade.