• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone bought a 100% swiss-made 99.9% rolex rep?

stray_cat

Known Member
2/6/13
I just spent hours on the site www.solidswiss.cd and I have to say I have been very impressed. Now to find *REAL* feedback. By all appearances, these watches give me the impression that they will last a lifetime.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Go ahead. it's your money.

This just means you learned nothing here.

:picard:

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
No such thing as a Swiss made rep. No such thing as 1:1, no such thing as AAA+++ grade replicas, using pictures of genuine watches on their website. They will send you something worth 10% of what they are charging. That's if you receive anything at all.

Lol, $1350 for a rep. The close up pics they provide are even of two different models of watch.

Utter garbage mate. I suggest you go read some FAQs, sticky threads and the Rolex WIKI pages in the Rolex section.

tonywatches

19/8/12
EU
how many ppl will fall on this nice opticaly "swiss" site!

4 year warranty when rolex gives only 2 got me thought...

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
Yup - I can give even you a 100 YEAR WARRANTY, when it doesn't mean shit irl.

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
I just spent hours on the site www.solidswiss.cd and I have to say I have been very impressed. Now to find *REAL* feedback. By all appearances, these watches give me the impression that they will last a lifetime.

Thanks for the link!!! I've been looking for a good swiss replica and bought two of the submariners.. It looks like THESE guys have the best sub..

Edit... Should have read the follow on posts to the OP... DAMNNN

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
''Our Rolex Clone Movements are lubricated with Swiss made Nanotechnology oil that doubles the movement’s life.''

just LOL

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
''Our Rolex Clone Movements are lubricated with Swiss made Nanotechnology oil that doubles the movement’s life.''

just LOL

Hopefully you still get a handful of asian pubic hair to go, tho'...

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
r3mvajkkdo.jpg

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
I bet you think there are many "Hot singles in your area". I also assume you're a good friend of many former 'Nigerian princes' and owner of numerous penis enlargement pills

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
Hold on there chief you can add up to 3 inches on those pills.

I hope, shit now I'm thinking there not gonna work. I'm sending them back as soon as they get here!

barth

5/10/12
a true swiss company.
Our headquarters are based in geneva switzerland supervising the production.

Having all our production made in switzerland was an one way road for us. This way we can inspect all components production and supervise the assembly lines.

649 hot girls want to f*ck around you

carlton

2/10/11
I don't understand, you manage to find RWI, you can see that we have a whole list of trusted dealers and supporting vendors here and by sticking with them you are most likely safe from being scammed and or cheated.

But why still wanna find yourself an unknown, untested dealers? Because you don't trust our dealers? Because our dealers don't have the watch you want? Because you wanna prove that you are smarter than most members here? Or because you are gullible enough to believe all these swiss made AAA+ replica?

Why?:facepalm:

stray_cat

Known Member
2/6/13
Thank you Bonesey for your helpful and non-condescending post. I've taken your advise and have been doing some more extensive reading. I guess by the other posts, I have discovered an unexposed-by-RWI scam site that did not come up on any of my advanced searches. They have a CONUS toll free and a 312 (downtown Chicago) number that I can call to investigate. Wonder if MD2020 knows of them.

They claim to be "licensed vendors through VISA and MASTERCARD" and allow a return to be post-marked within 7 days after signed acceptance of delivery of an unworn, still in "original plastic warp" item. It does seem like there are a few typos on the site, but those could be attributed to less than stellar proofreading.

Hey MauiDave, you're not satistied with an extra 3 inches? Tough customer. I was glad to get 2.999 more inches, and another .009 by pulling.

RichHitch, it was 670 girls, I'm a happy camper with my extra 2.999 in. :)

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Thank you Bonesey for your helpful and non-condescending post. I've taken your advise and have been doing some more extensive reading. I guess by the other posts, I have discovered an unexposed-by-RWI scam site that did not come up on any of my advanced searches.

There are many such sites. Our scam site list is a reference and will never be complete. Those of us who have been here for a while can be frustrated by posts that ask about such scam sites, particularly from new members. Reading a few threads that discuss what site content will give it away as such will prevent a, "Hi guys. What do you about www.realfakesRus.net" threads.

How about you help the forum by calling that number and telling us about the result? It might be entertaining.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
Learn from my mistake. My first Rep. was from one of these sites. It was a Super Avenger and I paid 1K. It is a Noob or H Factory watch worth 250 bucks. They are the same watches the TD's get for a quarter the price.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Why would anywho take the time to check the Scam List to see if such and such is on it? We already have a list of proven trusted dealers.

D4M made a thread on this. "A Forum is a Terrible Thing to Waste "