• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to tell if I'm looking at a scam website

OTF_300

24/6/16
Great article but I would like to disagree with the precious metals part as there is a trusted dealer which is tswatchshop.com selling some watches like the AP royal in solid 18k gold but with a miyota japanese movement for $8000 it retails for around $25000, it all depends on the dealer.

gcodd

Looking Around
26/7/16
I often find myself questioning the authenticity of watches for sale on eBay, albeit I have sold a few genuine watches through eBay and things went very smoothly. I've used to think that if it had boxes and papers that it was definitely authentic but I'm not so sure that is a valid benchmark. This is definitely good information for researching future purchases.

gcodd

Looking Around
26/7/16
I was very close to pulling the trigger on Rolex GMT II Batman. Thankfully I continued to do research and read reviews.

zawqer12

Looking Around
20/11/16
Hey everybody . So I'm a noob having just gotten Into watches not to long ago Ive been looking around online for good quality replicas and this has been so helpful I made an account and would like to start learning more about replica watches and gens .. well so far it seems like I might be looking in the wrong place. Superwatches.hk
Perfectwatches.cn
Basically all in all what Im trying to learn is theirs so much information out their that half reviews are bad and some are good. For example here's some of the watches I've been looking at..
Diver styles of omega and Rolex and some leather strapped omegas as well
Really my question to everyone here is I'm brand new to this and just need some help on where to buy my first rep? and Ive obviously been doing my research so I know a little bit about what a TD is but where and how do you find them? Lol I'm clueless at this point. So if anybody can help or has had any past experience with those websites or other ones please let me know how you're experience was..

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
Hey everybody . So I'm a noob having just gotten Into watches not to long ago Ive been looking around online for good quality replicas and this has been so helpful I made an account and would like to start learning more about replica watches and gens .. well so far it seems like I might be looking in the wrong place. Superwatches.hk
Perfectwatches.cn
Basically all in all what Im trying to learn is theirs so much information out their that half reviews are bad and some are good. For example here's some of the watches I've been looking at..
Diver styles of omega and Rolex and some leather strapped omegas as well
Really my question to everyone here is I'm brand new to this and just need some help on where to buy my first rep? and Ive obviously been doing my research so I know a little bit about what a TD is but where and how do you find them? Lol I'm clueless at this point. So if anybody can help or has had any past experience with those websites or other ones please let me know how you're experience was..

Go to the dealer section. Click on a dealer and it should have their website or information listed in the thread. Sometimes it's easier to use a TD with a good webpage. Intime01.co has a good site with good selection- I have found them to be pretty good all around.
Read some of the stickies about HOW to place an order. Western Union is usually the best payment method. Good luck and DO NOT order from anyone that is not a TD here.

eastrandmullet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
basically anyone going on about AAA++++ SWISS REPLICAS 1:1, with amazing photos..... are BS!

uksimon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/18
Hi all. First of all I know what a noob is its a new member. I also noob is a Chinese factory. But what does noob actually stand for?

The other thing is that most of the links on the forum do not work. For example on this very thread a link to TD, yep I got that one Trusted Dealers, I clicked it and got a dead link. https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...eplica-Dealers

There is lots of useful information on the forum so thanks to all those that took the time and trouble to put it up.

RasAlGhul007

The Genuine Article
26/12/18
Second post! This is the 2nd thread I have read on this forum. Big thanks to "Zero_Deficit" for the wealth of information in the OP. As I mentioned in my last post, I was going to pick a site that looked good on google and see what they had to offer. So happy I found this forum first!

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
If it’s not one of the TD’s here, don’t bother. You lose any and all protection and risk getting scammed. If it’s too good to be true, guess what? It is!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ahh, that site gives me a good chuckle every time I look at it.