• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to tell if I'm looking at a scam website

2hot2trot

Horology Curious
9/8/14

dlr57

Looking Around
26/2/15
Never is to late for learn.
if i knew this site 3 months ago,i will had my money yet !!!
Any way THANX

danke

Looking Around
4/3/15
The "TRUSTED DEALERS" link is broken and not working.

Do anyone have an updated link to the list of trusted dealers?

silverprince

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/3/15
Before finding this website I nearly made a mistake with a website called "ICOPI.NET" www.icopi.net - It's a Japanese site.
I was so desperate to find a U-Boat flight deck and they had the one I wanted with 7750 movement (it was too good to be true).
I had to translate everything from English to Japanese using google translate because they didn't speak english?
Any long story to short story, they wanted me to deposit the money into their bank account, but they didn't give me all the information. I still needed first and last name and an address for a Western Union bank transfer.
So luckily for me, I never got the information and it never progressed further.

Mrbrowstone

Looking Around
13/3/15
Helo Guys

I Want to pay a Richard Mille RM032 but in www.intime.com not finish to bay

So I am from Brazil , somebody to indicate a site trust that make the paymento to PAY PAL ?

matc81

Horology Curious
3/5/15
Thanks for this, I'm a newb and have come across a website saving me over £100 so I'm gonna stick with the TD's on here!

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Another good indication:

There is not a single Rep forum endorsement banner on the side bar - scam site.

I was burnt this way. I decided to type web address of our TD on google which directed me to a 1:1 replica site of our replica dealer. lol
Lucky I only ordered and paid for one watch.
I was so suckered in as the way this guys communicated and processed my order was exactly the same as our TDs.
Later noticed that there were not a single forum endorsement banner.

Leaned my lesson the hard way. - never type our TD name on google. ;-p
Always make sure our forum logo (banner) is displayed on their site.

papaj

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/8/15
Greetings,

I'm so glad to have found your site after a near disastrous transaction that just kept getting fishier with each email question. Final straw was the Western Union only payment option. I bailed. Went to InTime.co based on this sites trusted dealer recommendation and had a wonderful experience. Very nice, very professional. Received QC photos for review and entire process from order placement to receipt (yesterday), was less than 2 weeks. Now the proud owner of a gorgeous PAM 438. I'm grateful for the info provided by this site and will look here first for reviews, comments and advice.

Thanks,
Papaj

amadeus1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/15
Thank you so much all for the Great information!

Much appreciated!