• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cosmograph4Ever Service

jacDalsz

Horology Curious
29/7/20
Hi guys,

does anybody know what happen with this user/ watchmaker or where he is?
Send some watches for service to him last year, everything went fine.
Did the same this year again, but still waiting, progress pending and pending( now for approx 10monath) and he dissapeared now, isn’t longer available.
Now since May of this year no phone,- no mail,- no messages response from him.
On WhatsApp he is still online, but still no response or reaction.

Maybe someone knew more about this guy or what happend.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
As far as I could tell he was banned last year. You might want to open a help desk ticket with the mods to see if there's anything they can do to help you. When did you send the watches to him? It looks like he's been banned for a while.

jacDalsz

Horology Curious
29/7/20
Ok wow, that would explain a lot. Maybe you mean banned this year? Last seen status from his Profil is from 27/2/2021.

how and Where can I open the Helpdesk ticket?

I send him the Patek and the AP on August last year for an makeover,
- still waiting for the nautilus, while waiting the new movement clone v2 to build up/ marry up the two pieces was sent on march 2021.
- Ap arrived with some circumstances..

- aquanaut 3kf was send on the same time for service and fresh up. This watch was returned on may 2021, didn’t took long, but I’m not shure if he did his job on that watch, because the watch has still the same delay and now the movement stop working.

And now no money, no watches, only some addresses of him in Florida and Germany.

best regards and thank you

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
https://www.rwihelp.com/

Best of wishes getting your pieces back. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he didn't do anything to the ones that were sent to you. I'd recommend reaching out to one of the better forum watchsmiths to see if they can sort out whatever he did and did not do.
Good luck!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
help desk ticket with the mods

Unfortunately we won't be helping anybody that sent watches to this person.

He was soliciting business in PM, he was not an authorized or recognised watchmaker on RWI and he had been previously banned on RWI and elsewhere for exactly the same thing.

If you sent him watches or parts and haven't received them back, contact the Police - he's a thief and a scammer.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Unfortunately we won't be helping anybody that sent watches to this person.

He was soliciting business in PM, he was not an authorized or recognised watchmaker on RWI and he had been previously banned on RWI and elsewhere for exactly the same thing.

If you sent him watches or parts and haven't received them back, contact the Police - he's a thief and a scammer.

I wasn't able to find his original brig thread so I wasn't aware of the backstory. Thank you for enlightening me and I apologize if I created a necessary headaches for you.

jacDalsz

Horology Curious
29/7/20
Ok thank you for your reply. Didnt know that he is not an authorized „worker“, my fault.
Will check up what I can do with the police here in Germany.