• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazing guy, great work

CaliCat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
I just gotta leave a comment here since I am so pleased with this guy.
I don't live too far away from Domi so I asked him if he could help me out with a rep watch that wasn't running smoothly. He replied immediately saying I could just stop by. So I did.

Domi is such a great guy, extremely professional and he has all the high standard equipment you could think of. He allowed me to stay and watch the whole revision process, was patient enough to explain everything to me and answer every stupid question I had :)

Needless to say, the watch is running perfectly since he revised it. And I got the very best Italian coffee on top!

I would and will trust him with any watch I might have in the future and encourage you to do so as well. Just allow him some time, I could see the many shipments he has there, from all over the world.

Domi, you're my man! Thank you so much for your great work!

dmuit

Renowned Member
Vendor (Watch Repair)
18/4/09
Danke ????????????

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z01KDA mit Tapatalk

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Domi is still the best! Apart from his professional skills I really like his very friendly character and sense of humour! Great guy!