• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

As always - a perfect job by Domi

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
I guess it is he right time to leave some words on the great work that Domi does.

During the last years I had several reps repaired or modded by Domi. His work was always perfect with an incredible attention to details. Domi is very reliable too. Given the fact that he has so much work to do it is unavoidable that you have to be patient and it can take some time till you receive your watch back in perfect condition.

Unfortunately, this cannot be said for all watchsmiths here. I am very disappointed by the work of EU Watchservice. The ARF bezel was resized by hand and being damaged, the gasket was cut by hand and some parts of the movement held in place by applying some sticky tape. On top the chrono would not reset properly. So I cannot recommend sending them a watch, I will definitively not do this any more. I am happy that Domi was able to clear this mess (see pictures at the end) and I have a working watch now.

So, great work by Domi and always a pleasure dealing with him. Highly recommended.

Some pictures of the 116520 modded by Domi by fitting an ARF dial and bezel
1-small.jpg

2-small.jpg

3-small.jpg

4-small.jpg

5-small.jpg

[/url]

Here some pictures of the mess created by EU Watchservice:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg