• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Perfect service from Domi

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Hello everyone!

Having purchased a Ploprof with problems (discolourations on the bezel) I decided to contact Domi knowing that he is a person/watchmaker of great quality and I did not make a mistake. He managed to repair it and to relume the bezel/dial/hands perfectly.

Domi did an amazing job bringing the watch back to perfect conditions as you can see from the attached photos/videos. Apart from the work of a watchmaker he has also been an artist "covering" the specks on the bezel perfectly.

Problem with the bezel :

Work done by the master Domi :

Video :

https://vimeo.com/306652269

SGT13

Rep Zealot
15/9/16
Nice work! The Ploprof is also such a cool looking watch. Does the orange button control the bezel lock rotation like on the gen?

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Nice work! The Ploprof is also such a cool looking watch. Does the orange button control the bezel lock rotation like on the gen?

yes it does on this version (V2 from noob factory)
you have to press the button so you can rotate the bezel. Once you release it, the bezel is locked again.

HerrDali

Horology Curious
23/12/18
yes it does on this version (V2 from noob factory)
you have to press the button so you can rotate the bezel. Once you release it, the bezel is locked again.

can you tell me how to contact domi? thx

Sent from the RWI App