• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing our new watch modder, Domenico

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Please welcome our new watch modder, Domenico

Domenico deals from Germany. He is a watchmaker and is specialized in all kind off watches. His specialities are movement servieces on all kind of movements, case adaptions, movements, tubes and crowns. He also is able to change dials, hands and Day / Date wheels. Another service he is offering are movement modifications to gen Eta 7750 which have a layout of 3/ 6 / 9. His lume capabilities are sandwich dials, hands and dials which have removable indexes. He is a great guy to work with and is a full time watch maker. He is working together with fine dd when it comes to AR services.
Domenico is well know in the replica world and he found a new home now on RWI, so please welcome Domi to his new section.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Top one at that I should add.

Domi has done a case mod for my Portugieser to accept genuine movement. Looking forward to working with him again.

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
Guys, Domi is a rockstar!! He's done most of the services and mods to my watches, and his work has always been oustanding. For those of you in the EU, he can speak both German and Italian. Let's welcome this great asset to our forum!

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Welcome Domenico, it really is great to have you here. Nice guy, great modder and reliable repair watchsmith.
Benvenuto :)

pcsam

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
22/3/09
good I have a watch that need s a new movement ............

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Welcome on RWI Dmuit, these days are really cool : we got a new AR coater and a new watchsmith. The perfect equation to spend all our money !!
:bubbles:

Reactions: zorilon

LFH

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/09
:bbq:bravo, for your nomination, see you soon I hope for it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Welcome Domi :)

bwhitesox

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/4/06
Yes this modder has a very good reputation across the boards, Welcome.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
A late welcome from me, Domi!

Looking forward to using your services in the future :)

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Domi's done work for me, very quick and reliable, Its great he's on board

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
Hi Domi,
Only just noticed today. But what a great surprise.
I am one of your many happy customers, and hope to continue as such for a long time.
Good luck here. You will no doubt be a great addition to the forum.

Dogma

Renowned Member
4/1/09
Welcome aboard sir!! You're in a great place and it's nice to already here glowing reports of your work.

armada26858

Known Member
18/11/12
late-welcome Domi.. i just got to the party but ive already seen your a great guy!!!