• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing our new watch modder, Domenico

watchbaba1008

Horology Curious
18/6/09
How can I get in touch with him? I need repair work on one of my watches. Can't seem to find his email address. Thanks, Philip

superdopefresh

I'm Pretty Popular
20/5/15
Please welcome our new watch modder, Domenico

Domenico deals from Germany. He is a watchmaker and is specialized in all kind off watches. His specialities are movement servieces on all kind of movements, case adaptions, movements, tubes and crowns. He also is able to change dials, hands and Day / Date wheels. Another service he is offering are movement modifications to gen Eta 7750 which have a layout of 3/ 6 / 9. His lume capabilities are sandwich dials, hands and dials which have removable indexes. He is a great guy to work with and is a full time watch maker. He is working together with fine dd when it comes to AR services.
Domenico is well know in the replica world and he found a new home now on RWI, so please welcome Domi to his new section.

Hi Guru,

I sent you a PM few days ago regarding a mod i wanted to request from Domi, Please let me know. Thank you

myranda

Looking Around
8/12/16
Does he have a new email? I tried to write him, but email does not exist.

peppaz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/16
The best modder in the world!!!! Hi Domenico and thanks for the professionalism shown

D

d4m.test

Hey domi ich hab dir ne mail geschrieben hoffe die email adresse ist noch aktuell?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

KickPuppies

MULTI ACCOUNT
5/8/16
Hi Domi,

i would like you take at look at my AP 15400 JF V2 Blue dial and if you can improve it. (silence the rotor for sure :) ) . I pm you too.

ty

miz@r

Renowned Member
16/7/10
Hi I have read here that you are in Germany ?

I will go to Berlin hope you are there for a watch repair.

Thanks in advance

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

LEODB

5/12/18
Hello everyone, how I can contact domi to a watch service ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI