X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing our new watch modder, Domenico

Please welcome our new watch modder, Domenico

Domenico deals from Germany. He is a watchmaker and is specialized in all kind off watches. His specialities are movement servieces on all kind of movements, case adaptions, movements, tubes and crowns. He also is able to change dials, hands and Day / Date wheels. Another service he is offering are movement modifications to gen Eta 7750 which have a layout of 3/ 6 / 9. His lume capabilities are sandwich dials, hands and dials which have removable indexes. He is a great guy to work with and is a full time watch maker. He is working together with fine dd when it comes to AR services.
    Domenico is well know in the replica world and he found a new home now on RWI, so please welcome Domi to his new section.

sigpic

Top one at that I should add.

Domi has done a case mod for my Portugieser to accept genuine movement. Looking forward to working with him again.

Comment

Guys, Domi is a rockstar!! He's done most of the services and mods to my watches, and his work has always been oustanding. For those of you in the EU, he can speak both German and Italian. Let's welcome this great asset to our forum!
      ROOSTER133 :roo:

Comment

Welcome Domenico, it really is great to have you here. Nice guy, great modder and reliable repair watchsmith.
        Benvenuto
        sigpic
        The
        fugitive chicken still struts on...

=> Vintage Rolex Ultimate Guide Click Here

Comment

good I have a watch that need s a new movement ............
          :sam:

Comment

Welcome on RWI Dmuit, these days are really cool : we got a new AR coater and a new watchsmith. The perfect equation to spend all our money !!
            :bubbles:
            Retired staffer. Sorry don't expect immediate answers to your messages.

Comment

:bbq:bravo, for your nomination, see you soon I hope for it.

Comment

Get in, thanks for introducing him guru. Welcome Domenico!
                Watch servicing and repair in the ?EU- I accept 7750's secs @ 9, ETA 28xx and their clones, manual winds such as 6497 and most other chinese movements such as DG2813 etc. No cosmetic mods or lume.

UK watch Services contact (No pm's please): [email protected]

FAQ & Terms: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...d.php?t=139430

Please Read: http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sho...html?p=1373843

Comment

Willkommen!!! Wurde auch Zeit

Beste Grüße
                  Dr.Verylong
                  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Please note:
                  I have disabled my personal messages.

For important issues please
                  submit a support ticket here

Comment

Welcome Domi
                    Retired staffer. Sorry don't expect immediate answers to your messages.

Comment

Yes this modder has a very good reputation across the boards, Welcome.

Comment

A late welcome from me, Domi!

Looking forward to using your services in the future

Comment

Welcome Sir!
                          Please read here before sending a PM to staff.

R.I.P. T4D

Comment

Domi's done work for me, very quick and reliable, Its great he's on board

Comment

Hi Domi,
                              Only just noticed today. But what a great surprise.
                              I am one of your many happy customers, and hope to continue as such for a long time.
                              Good luck here. You will no doubt be a great addition to the forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X