New Order with DSN. Awesome Service. MINI EGI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order with DSN. Awesome Service. MINI EGI

Just ordered a Mini EGI from David San and its been supper fast replies every time always within hours or less. Ordered the Mini EGI from DSN because I prefer the curvature of the Bezel and appearance of the watch compared to other dealers. Looking forward to its arrival money sent just hours ago.
    Do not contact me for TC Sale

Just as a follow up to this when you talk to western union make sure that if the person has a middle name tell them its part of the first name.

EXAMPLE: FIRST NAME. Billy Bob Ray LAST NAME: JONES

Do not say BOB RAY is middle name, because they just ignore you.

Comment

Watch is shipped and on its way!!!!

Comment

Keen to see the mini EGI as I also am thinking to get one as well so pictures please

Comment

Oh for sure it should arrive soon, Now mind you there are several dealers with different versions what I liked about DSN was the radius of the bezel, what I don't particularly like is the pearl insert sticking out. But I need to look at genuine vintage versions, I think its 54mm which is big compared to the 47mm that most dealers sell but small compared to some 60mms out there

Comment

Not great pictures and I will need to change the strap to something bigger and vintage maybe canvas??? I will try and get better pictures tomorrow. I really like the watch it may need a little vintage work, the pearl is fine , I thought it stuck out more.

Comment

Great choice. I have almost 20 DSN Egi's. They are actually 52mm and fit the wrist beautifully, comfort is great and the weight is heavy. I like heavy watches and this is a good chunk of metal. A few of mine.

Comment

Blimey
                Choonage from and Old fella Down Under?

Comment

Love the first and third I need to do something like that, show me some straps please!!!!!

Comment

I posted over on your other thread. But I also have these two NATO's. The one with the smaller blasted hardware fits perfect the one with the big O rings that you like would need to be skived a bit in order to get in between the case and the spring bar.

Comment

PM me prices for these, but keep in mind 12 to 13 inch

Comment

Are you moding these EGI yourself, the rust and the grayish look great.

Comment

This canvas could work as well

Comment

Funny how it says 54mm on DSN photobucket but the case is 52mm. Anyway Gunny Canvas Verte on order

Comment

Check this out.

Comment

Working...
                              X