New Order with DSN. Awesome Service. MINI EGI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Order with DSN. Awesome Service. MINI EGI

Just ordered a Mini EGI from David San and its been supper fast replies every time always within hours or less. Ordered the Mini EGI from DSN because I prefer the curvature of the Bezel and appearance of the watch compared to other dealers. Looking forward to its arrival money sent just hours ago.

• Thrasher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Just as a comment about great service my CG lever was not tight and I didnt say anything for a long time, Finally I got around to it and DSN sent me a whole new CG with 3 screws for free, great Guy!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Check this out.

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Funny how it says 54mm on DSN photobucket but the case is 52mm. Anyway Gunny Canvas Verte on order

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    This canvas could work as well

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Are you moding these EGI yourself, the rust and the grayish look great.

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    PM me prices for these, but keep in mind 12 to 13 inch

Leave a comment:

• blueradish
    replied
    I posted over on your other thread. But I also have these two NATO's. The one with the smaller blasted hardware fits perfect the one with the big O rings that you like would need to be skived a bit in order to get in between the case and the spring bar.

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Love the first and third I need to do something like that, show me some straps please!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stromtrooper4
    replied
    Blimey

Leave a comment:

• blueradish
    replied
    Great choice. I have almost 20 DSN Egi's. They are actually 52mm and fit the wrist beautifully, comfort is great and the weight is heavy. I like heavy watches and this is a good chunk of metal. A few of mine.

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Not great pictures and I will need to change the strap to something bigger and vintage maybe canvas??? I will try and get better pictures tomorrow. I really like the watch it may need a little vintage work, the pearl is fine , I thought it stuck out more.

Leave a comment:

• Thrasher
    replied
    Oh for sure it should arrive soon, Now mind you there are several dealers with different versions what I liked about DSN was the radius of the bezel, what I don't particularly like is the pearl insert sticking out. But I need to look at genuine vintage versions, I think its 54mm which is big compared to the 47mm that most dealers sell but small compared to some 60mms out there

Leave a comment:

• shoes
    replied
    Keen to see the mini EGI as I also am thinking to get one as well so pictures please

Leave a comment:

Working...
X