• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Paypal payment from Germany

Nakarita

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
Hi, have you guys ever made a payment from Germany to a TD using Paypal? I know TDs are asking to use the "Family and Friends" option but it is not clear in my Paypal.
I can see the button SEND. If I press I am only asked to enter an email address. Is it ok to send it this way? I used it in the past but it was a payment within Europe. When I enter the email address of the TD it seems ok. But I don't want them to get in trouble on their side.
OR should I use the "Send to friends and family abroad" option. There I would need to enter the destination country and I will be charged a fee of 3.99eur.
If someone could share his experience with the 2 methods that would be nice. Thx

D3nn15

Horology Curious
13/11/20
Germany
Just send via Friends to the TD email. I use this every Time. But make sure you have a real TD.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: d1nomite

Nakarita

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
Thx for the advice.
I actually ended up paying via TransferWise. It is easy, it is cheaper, and I got a discount from the TD for using it!

Reactions: d1nomite

Neil McCauley

Certified
19/10/20
Germany
I bought from Intime( Ryan ) many watches via PayPal and never got problems, this TD you can buy with confidence vie PayPal F&F.

Li ( JTime) I hear good things, too about paying with PayPal.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk