• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Flut-Probleme

Faj

10/3/19
Da hoff ich mal, das ich bald alle Pferde im Stall hab

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Was macht man dagegen bzw. dafür?
Leider bringen die Factories dauernd neue, tolle Modelle raus.... (auch haben will).

Enercity

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/19
Ryan bzw. BP haben ihre Pause nochmal verlängert auf den 30.6

DonJupp

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
6/11/17
Germany
Bei Puretime hiess es heute Noob wäre noch zwei Wochen in "Urlaub" :wacko:

Enercity

2/3/19
Heute auf Nachfrage wieder ein Problem als Antwort:

We would like to inform that due to technical problems we have experienced recently combined with the factory's decision to maintain a low-profile for the upcoming weeks, we will not be accepting any news orders until July 4th.

Enercity

2/3/19
Und heute aus dem nichts, wieder eine sehr unpassende Frage von ihm:

Please let me know which movement version and dial color you want.
Also, we need to wait for about 10 days more for the factory to deliver.

Vamos_VfB

Horology Curious
30/4/19
Gab es solche "krassen" Verzögerungen in der Vergangenheit schonmal?

Enercity

2/3/19
Jo und nochmal zwei Wochen verschoben. Sollte ich lieber versuchen Geld zurück nehmen oder warten ?

We would like to provide you with an update on your order:

The factory just asked us for another 2 weeks they need to send us your watch. As soon as they do, we will take the QC Images and send them to your email.

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
Dear Customer,

We are happy to announce that we can accept your order now! We have moved the new office but please note that until October:

1. We will only be able to process Bitcoin/Litecoin payments with a 6% discount as well as Paypal payments for customers whom have purchased from us.
2. QC Images will take longer than usual (around 7-10 business days).

We completely understand that could be causing inconvenience and make it hard to continue with the order for some of you. However, to those 'some' who feel they cannot continue the order but decide to wait until October when the aforementioned two matters are solved, we would like to offer the best discount code we have ever launched (for $28): octoberpatience28. Please note the voucher code will only be valid from October 1st to October 30th, 2019.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

its4me

28/6/19
bei meinem TD alles schick, wo soll es denn bei welchem TD Probleme geben. Meiner konnte die Noob Daytona bereits am 10. Juli liefern wo alle noch meinten Noob ist down.

Last edited:

KvnN92

Looking Around
10/5/19
Deutschland
Hallo ihr begeisterten Uhren Liebhaber !!

Habe Ben im Moment Kontakt mit roy und jay und sie arbeiten zwar wieder trotz neuer hhtp aber trotzdem ist die Situation angespannt einfach unseren lieben TD noch etwas Zeit geben bis die Welle abgeklungen hat

Grüße aus Nürnberg

Reactions: lafiama